Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 11 March 2022

Christeen day

     Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
A very Rare sight
captured in a new
preview piece created
by myself a few weeks
ago.






Hi Everyone
   Welcome to Friday with Christeen, but first I need to let you all know I will catch up with my emails and things as soon as i can, I am sure you appreciate being away fro a week things have mounted up, not that I am complaining, I love your messages and Emails.
 That out of the way we can get onto 4 gorgeous new pieces from our wonderful Christeen
XXX
Andy







12 comments:

  1. Hi Andy & Christeen.
    Gosh, Chris has a lovely smile while he flirts with the boys, it's no wonder he was given the job. It just shows that all those lessons are paying off, but I'm sure he won't forget his Auntie or Mademoiselle.
    Hope everybody is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Either Mademoiselle or Auntie will be in control, so forgetting either isn't going to happen.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Thanks Andy and Christeen for another fun filled Friday. XX

    #1, A lovely scene, all getting ready together, of course we know who the fairest of them is and he knows it too ;)

    #2, Mademoiselle is perfectly correct, though I hope Chris will be ok with the Boss.

    #3, Its white and fluffy and accessorized perfectly....... Oh where was I... oh right back in the room. He better look after our Chris properly.

    #4, Chris is definitely not shy here. Obviously learnt alot from the lessons. Just flirt mind you, as there are plenty of guys and girls to meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Shyness would prevent Chris from ever becoming a Mademoiselle grad.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Little Girly Richard12 March 2022 at 12:51

    Picture #2:
    WOW, Chris looks absolutely stunning here. The hair, the blouse and the legs are a pure joy to behold.

    Thank you Christeen for your art. I love what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello LGR, I appreciate your love.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Merci pour ces belles photos magnifique ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pooh! My long winded diatribe was not uploaded. Did I have a blonde moment? No, still a brunette, dreaming of red, like Andy. I wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, It's happened to me. I missed your comments and hoped you were ok.
      Christeen

      Delete