Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 25 March 2022

Its a Christeen Friday

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
It's the last Friday
of the month and the
must mean the latest
page in out Andy 
Calendar is available.
This time however you
have a choice, colour 
or classic noir.
You will see why.






Hi Everyone
 It's a super Christeen Friday, what other way could you want to see in the Weekend
XX
Andy







11 comments:

  1. Hi Andy & Christeen.
    Yea, it's Chris-day!
    He was lucky to spend the day having a photo shoot, and Auntie was so kind in when she informed him how his body would change. Ruffles suit him, almost as much as the tight leggings in picture 3, but I surprised he is not blushing at the thought of a lady inspecting him, maybe it's from a later in his life.
    Hobbled or not, Mademoiselle always ensures her boys look like princesses, I love the train, perhaps a few feathers might enhance it.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Yes. By this time I think Chris is accustomed to women wanting to inspect him for a closer look.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Andy in the Cinema Noir pic is absolutely captivatinG.
    I'm not sure he could handle the implied cynicism but he certainly looks the part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy and Christeen, four gorgeous pieces. xx

    #1, Oh dear a very cheeky thought Chris. Love the polish on those long nails matches the salmon pink ruffles.

    #2, Delighted to see one of the Womanless Pageant captions. Chris is the ideal competitor. Being an early part of the story, it's an ideal way to introduce femininity in a fun way. Will be great to see a similarly themed sequel at the event.

    #3, Oh gosh Chris might mind just a little, all part of the fun, I think they'll both be happy though.

    #4, No apology needed there. They are drinking him in. He loves it too I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Aidan, I agree. Womanless is great way to get started and satisfy a boy's curiosity.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. I should think that he would be use to being on display in either ruffles or hobbled. Practice, practice, practice. However, getting ready for yet another Womanless Pageant should garner him quite the following.
    I wonder what his skill is during the talent portion will be? maybe singing? Surely not tapdancing. I am unsure what the third is exactly. With the cape and fur hat he looks to be an escaped Russian Princess, and I would be reluctant to have that person in green close enough the touch him. A strange one indeed. Where could that possible be? One of those exotic private clubs I have heard so much about, probably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I also don't have a clue about #3. I think the original base pic was Russian, as you correctly guessed.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I am sorry if I came across a bit too sharp. It was a rough morning.

      Delete
  5. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Chris is very sophisticated in number 4. Hobbled, corseted, made-up to perfection, bejewelled and scented. Imagine the help he will need getting into or out of a limo with that gorgeous train.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, A fantasy for me, as you described number 4. Thanks.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. from Sweet Sissy Stevie

      A fantasy indeed, Christeen. Also, we cannot see his heels but they are unlikely to be less than 6 inches.

      stevie

      Delete