Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 4 June 2021

Friday fun

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon today
A  few odd takes on images
from the archive, plus a
couple of Patreon Exclusive
images from a new mini 
series on which I have been 
working . 
The full version of the series 
will be posted here when I 
get it finished.








Hi Everyone
 So we have made it to Friday, one more push and we will all be feet up and enjoying our weekends (some of us) and what better way to get us over the line then to be lead there by the wonderful Christeen.
Take care everyone
big hugs and a million thanks to Christeen
XX
Andy





17 comments:

  1. Hi Andy & Christeen.

    After a delightfully hot day in front of the camera, the gorgeous model, Chris, had to spend several hours pampering himself before falling towards his set routine of fashioning his hair and applying makeup prior to wriggling into a clingy latex dress.
    Once his exquisite aunt has inspected him, Chris finally takes one check of himself in front of the mirror and dreams of the wonderful evening ahead of him.

    Hope everyone is well, & wishing all a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Chris will most likely feel complete in just a few of my pics.
      Enjoy.
      Christen

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic collection! And it likes they're in inverse order. A prissy sissy styled Chris still uncomfortable in his new overtly feminised guise; a Chris accepting that make-up and preparations are part of his daily routine; and finally a gorgeous Chris, confident not only in his looks and femininity but also in his sexuality, assured enough to wear latex in public knowing he will attract boys (and girls), and wanting to be focus of their attention and desires. It looks like we may have reached the point where his Mistress allows him to bring boys home. I do hope so, it will make Chris feel complete. Great Work Christeen. Thank you (and to Andy) Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your praise. Be careful not to link any 2 of my pics together, as they're drawn independently, and may represent different time periods in Chris's life.

      Delete
  3. Well panel 1 made my day Chris in a Shiny latex/rubber dress seamed stockings and exposed stocking tops.. A trifecta of sexual delights. nicely done


    regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to make your day Shadoman.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. '...panel 1 made my day'
    I second that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitka.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. No, the thanks are all yours Christeen. I always love your rubber pics, they hit so close to home. Though my version of that dress is red and sleeveless, think Scarlet Overkill with shoulder straps.

      Delete
  5. Oh Christeen, just when you come up with your best artwork ever, you produce something even better!!!!!. Chris in his latex dress, please please please give me his mobile number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had his number myself. Thanks Matthew.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. Chris is an absolute "bombshell" in latex! I feel very lucky just seeing him dressed this way. Great work! Shadoman has already made the perfect comments. A wet dream walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should do more latex vc. I know Andy would like that.

      Delete
  7. Whatever masculinity he may have been harboring has been dashed after the last panel. That punishment goes beyond femininity. It is a costume. For Halloween or a special party. Frills and bows. Whites and pastels. Lace panels to tease. I wager he cannot wait to get into almost any outfit after that. Perhaps to spend hours applying make-up and hairstyles over and over again.
    Practice, practice, practice, Little One.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure he hates his Lolita outfits most Lee, but they're the most fun for me.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and delightful and yes it is a special weekend for lucky some. Andy & Christeen, Thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan.
      Christeen

      Delete