Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 24 November 2020

A look through the Shiny Lens

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





Hi Everyone
 

The other day our friend Adian, drew my attention the the wonderful sight of the gorgeous Hailey Bieber wearing a pair of ultra fitted and stylish YSL Latex legging. Now she clearly did not just throw these on, she took the time to give them a darn good glossing before stepping out. 

 Anyway this was a coincidence, because, after it laying idle for a long time, I had just switched on the smoothslicknshiny lens and shone it on two of my favourite celebrities with equally slick and shiny results.
  
As we know, casting the lens can reveal 
things invisible to the naked eye and first to fall under its  glow was one of my absolute favourites, BBC breakfast presenter Sally Nugent. It seems her BBC Publicity photos showed her in a pair of leather pants, however under the lens they become so much more.In fact she went full on Aunt Jane. Wow !!!!!
Sally Nugent goes full Aunt Jane

And then, not satisfied with that, we casually glanced it out of the S.S.n.S Office window and caught the beautiful and cultured Charlotte Hawkins going into the Classic FM Studios over the road revealing the perfect vinyl pants for keeping that damp weather out..
     

But lets not forget, sometimes lens is not required, so back to where we started with Hailey Bieber and a thanks to Aidan for getting me to unleash the lens once again.....but on whom?????
XX


XXX
Andy









10 comments:

  1. Oh Sally and Charlotte pants are cute and yummy as Hailey’s. I’m thrilled to see my name in the post, thanks my friend. I found another interesting story today I emailed you a link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, and you are welcome ,credit where credit is due.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Love 'em all. Be nice to actually see them in my local shopping centre though (maybe a bit warm at present 30C outside at present).
    Did see an unusual sight though a few weeks ago. Saw a pair of tight leather pants, five(?) inch heels, long purple dyed hair. When the person turned around they also had a bushy purple dyed beard. Such a let-down for a perfectly straight guy in his 'later' years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch that is a stinger Nyenor, big shocker.
      Need to get the shops open again and see if we attract any shiny beauties of our own.
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely all. I suppose at this time of pandemic we ought to be grateful that other curses on the human race are held in abeyance. But as and when restrictions ease, they will surely return to afflict mankind, and especially ladies and sissy-kind, when Garmentia Latexium comes back with a vengeance. I do hope so.
    Your devoted Stallion S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, the curse has mutated into something less insistent and more benevolent, nudging and easing unsuspecting beauties into a new style universe.
      That or it might just be the same old respectfully naughty curse it has always been.
      Bless you my dear friend
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, does that mean that we might get to see more of The Naughty Curse again? That would be sooo great, as the story line with dear lovely beauty EW justkind of petered out a bit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe there were unconfirmed sightings of Miss Watson in Latex and Vinyl that have only just been uncovered, so stay tuned my dear Anon friend
      XX

      Delete