Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 8 November 2020

New Art. 2 Minutes To Midnight

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
A super preview
of a gorgeous
new piece of
Christeen art
featuring the
adorable Chris.








Hi Everyone
Surprise.....Yes i thought I would slip this in early, because I did not want to keep you sweethearts waiting any longer than needed,so here we are again, bless you for giving me the week to sort myself out.
   So it has been a while, but it's time to strap on our Six shooters and embark on adventure with the two-fisted guardian of Queen and Country Lady Jane and her uniquely resourceful sidekick Andy.
   This time we join them half way through an adventure battling against a crazy extortionist, hell bent on bringing the British establishment to it's knees.
    I need explain nothing more as it is all on screen to enjoy, but when I previewed this on Patreon a few weeks ago, without the finished dialogue and things I received such super comments and Ideas I thought I would share them at the bottom of the pic and this time a few got really close to the finished story. So either I am slipping in my  plot twists, or you guys are catching on.
  Anyway, over to you Lady Jane.
XXX
Andy





So there we have it and I hope you liked it, will Andy defuse the device or is it another cruel decoy?, only time will tell.
  But as I said at the top, I had some super replies on Patreon and they really deserve to be shared here.
  I also asked if the Lady Jane Adventures were made into movies, who would you cast, heroines and Villians.


Nena Zeigler
   Lady  Jane  001 forget  Bond , give me Jane anytime. And Miss Moneypenny,I give you miss ladybott. Brilliant  yet again 

Skinnie S
Dynamic action from Jane and nerdy wizadry with the wiring from her beautiful assistant.   What more could we ask for?    
Your S xxx  

Aidan O’Rourke
Agent Jane and Miss Andy, both beautiful 

Lee
Now wherever does Lady Jane hide that pistol? Does it matter? As long as her sidekick has enough goodies in her clutch to rewire the machine before the return of the evil doers. Such intense concentration, the airs reeks with anticipation. A Double-naught spy and her hands on assistant. More to follow? Who could play there daring ladies?

Queenofmy
I can’t help but smile when I see this picture......Andrew has to go to a business function in Lady Janes place because she was unable to make it.  So Andy went and purchased a new outfit and splurged ona new purse to match.  Though  Instead of a nice and quiet business lunch.  Andrew is dragged into the stair well by Lady Jane as soon as he got clear of the security and told there is a bomb in the basement.  Really Miss Jane you couldn’t have told me before I left the real reason you said you couldn’t make it.  I wouldn’t have spent so much time and money on my outfit If I would have known I would be spending the whole time in the basement.  Im sorry dear but this wasn’t exactly a planned outing.  Between the anonymous phone call and trying to find out if this was a real threat I just didn’t have the time to tell you before you had left.  It’s why I always tell you to be prepared for anything.  Don’t think I didn’t notice the small purse you brought with you.  Not that it doesn’t look lovely with your outfit but fitting a gun in there never mind your little tool kit is just not possible.  Why you don’t like carrying your gun on you I don’t know but your decision to leave your tools and weapon at home  is going to have consequences that we will be talking about when we get home.  Sigh.....yes ma’am.   Another idea was Andrew was coming over to Lady Janes to go over her schedule for the upcoming week and do more paperwork for the explorers guild.  Instead he is dragged off By Jane  to a training room down in the basement  and the doors are sealed shut and then told they won’t open till he can disarm this bomb in under 5 min.  As  andrew stands there looking at Jane wearing a  new outfit he had just purchased along with a new clutch purse In hand he can’t help but asking Jane why she didn’t let him know that this was planned for today so he could have worn something a bit more functional for  disarming  a bomb.  Janes only comment was you have to be prepared for anything at any time.  Even though Jane was wearing the proper attire for the job at hand  it was hard for Andrew to not get a little frustrated by her comment when he has to work on this fake bomb in a brand new outfit.  With a loud sigh after watching Lady Jane do Her gun drills he set his purse down and started to figure out the fastest way to get the the bomb diffused. Working for Lady Jane there is never a dull moment.  Though Andrew wouldn’t change a thing.  Through it all he has learned that he likes the excitement and adventure just as much as Lady Jane though maybe less danger as what Jane seems to find herself in.  I am probably wrong but that’s okay I love this piece sooo much.  Andrews hair is amazing I love the curls and again his outfit is amazing.  Though not to be outdone Janes outfit is incredible and I love her boots.  Wonderful wonderful wonderful.  Some of your best work.  Keep up the amazing job


Robyn Stephens
I will go with your Harry Potter idea for later.
Seems good since J K Rowling has a 'thing' towards Transsexuals/Transgenders.
Yes, Harry will be a girl called Harriett with two Transsexual/Transgender sidekicks, perhaps one M to F and the other F to M. Their names will evolve in time.

Must not be too serious, even poke fun at themselves at times.
The fun to be had coming up with titles.
Harriett and the goblet of fire, They get drunk.
Harriett gets a visit from Aunty Jane. (Maybe)
Harriett and the Half Blood Princess. A female Malfoy who gets her come-upperance 
Of course, there must be sex that is implied, not shown.








15 comments:

  1. A startling discovery? Could it be that Lady Janes' front to rear zipper has broken and in the throes of letting loose? Or, lore likely, has Andrew found another love to attend? Charity work can be so fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Letting loose has such a different connotation here, but I know you mean letting loose with that Cannon of a gun in that pose. The foundation is just another good idea Jane has neglected in favour of adventure
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Great things sorted and you’re back and bless us with beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aidan, all just about under control so time to get back up and running
      XX

      Delete
  3. Well I was all Around it with my comments but still missed it. It’s why I said I love your art so much. When I think your going right you go left. Thank you for giving us the chance to comment on your truly wonderful art. Though one of these days I’m going to get it right on the first go around. Either way love it and love the blog and for others reading the comments please show your love and your support for this blog and Andys art and story telling. It takes time and effort and a lot of love to make this blog and all the artwork and atop of everything else responding to our comments. So go to patron and show your support in keeping this blog going.....(This message has been brought to you and paid for by queenofmy and is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and is not affiliated with Andy.latex or any other business holdings of The Andy latex corporation).

      Delete
    2. Give me an A, Give me an N, Give me a D, Give me a Y Now come on my dear friend, where is that cute cheer leader outfit you promised to wear.
      XXX
      Bless you and I hope you know how much i appreciate your wonderful support
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Part 4? Part 4! We've been deprived. I hope Parts 1-3 haven't been lost otherwise there needs to be an archaeolgical mission just to find them.
    It's interesting how Andy speaks to Aunt Jane. He's clearly got a lot more confidence to speak to her that way, and to host a fundraiser on his own in his best latex. Nice hair too: love the colour and ringlets.
    Thanks for the quotes, above.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to uncover the other parts in time, i need to dig deeper into the archives XX
      Yes I liked to change the characters a little, it would have been odd to have kept Andy as Jane's "submissive", here Andy is smart and highly educated, cool and calm, but it is that slight over confidence and curiosity which often get's him into Peril.He loves his Aunt as deeply as ever, but is frustrated by her almost child like eagerness to drop everything in search of adventure.
      Those ringlets to an age in the salon, but yes they do look cute.
      Bless you and you are most welcome my friend
      XX

      Delete
  5. An Orixx 5 disguised as a CNC machine? I think Andy and Lady Jane are in for a surprise. Could it be that the bomb isn’t an explosive device, but rather a contraption meant to catch the agents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no point building a device with the word BOMB! on like as in the old cartoons LOL. Disguise is the name of the game here and you might be right Sylvain, this "device" probably has another purpose.
      Dastardly
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  6. I absolutely adore the nerdy Andy. So HOT!

    Mistress Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful artwork as always. Not too sur about the story line but Aunt Jane's boots!!! Imagine the stir a magazine with this cover would have caused in 1950, and all for just 2d (less than 1p for those not in the know).

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Stevie for noting the 2d details, maybe it is a little cheap,but not sure what that would have equated to in 1950s money.
      Just revel in the boots honey, Andy and Aunt Jane will return soon.
      XXX

      Delete