Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 September 2020

New Art. This Time Next Year

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex







On Patreon today
We have another sweet
preview piece from 
the wonderful 
Christeen.











Hi Everyone
    Tiring week last week, and this week really is not high on my list of thing to look forward to, but still,I am sure I am not alone in feeling that and so I hope a little Andy and Aunt Jane time will put a spring back into steps.

    I admit I really like this one. I was trying to create something in which we can see both ages of Andy in one place, the young        Pre-Paris Andy and the older hot model Andy. 
   However it proved something of a challenge and took up a lot of my time to figure it out, I mean I had this on my board for almost two weeks, but then a walk through the shopping centre/Mall in which I work, gave me the answer. 
  It also gave me the inspiration to create, what to me, is the sexiest glimpse of Aunt Jane ever.
  Well I hope that has tickled your imaginations. So here we go with,
This time next year.
Hope you enjoy
XXX
Andy


Hello again. 
   Well I hope you liked that, as I said it took some time to figure it out, but apart from the concept and story,the pose and body language was just as important. Jane is close, one hand gently on Andy's back and the other across him, for all intense and purpose she is surrounding him,wrapping him in her embrace,enveloping him in her familiar perfume, he is safe and warm with is Aunt and she has her beloved nephew close, close enough to place her glossy lips to his flushed young cheek.
  It mirrors, to a fashion, the pose in the classic Hello Again (below)





    

10 comments:

  1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    First to comment! Early days indeed, a tantalising foretaste of the wonders in store for Andy while he is with his beloved Aunt Jane,; lucky, lucky boy. As for Aunt Jane's boots! Andy will have some like that of his own soon enough.

    love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie Wins Yayyyyy.XXX
      I thought those boots would tantalise you my friend, So glad you liked this. Bless you for such a kind comment
      XXX

      Delete
  2. That is truly excellent art, definitely worth all effort to create. Thanks, very enjoyable. Jane really does look her sexiest. That is an amazing tool they have. Andy is shocked with delight with the pretty results, well his inner girl is anyway. Indeed, a lucky boy to have Aunt Jane lovingly (as always) assist to bring her out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, I think it was worth it too. XX
      Yes I think Andy is very taken aback by the screen, the vision of his inner girl,not far from the surface though and as we know, in Aunt Jane's care it will be brought to the fore.
      XXXX

      Delete
  3. Okay At this point my reply of Your art work as being all kinds of awesome is kinda of a given. In saying that though you have outdone your self my dear friend. You have managed to capture a precious moment in Andys life where time stopped but at the same time the future was moving. Seeing the early days of Jane and Andrew are beautiful. At this point you can start to see the goal for Andrew his aunt has planned. At the same time .you can see what the glimpse of his future is doing to Andrew. The uncertainty mixed with a little of wonder. Amazing simply amazing.....You can almost see Jane bitting her lip in excitement of what is to come for her dear nephew. Be proud of this piece my friend you truly did An amazing job. Definitely is one of my top favorites. Keep up the amazing work.........and lets not forget Janes beautiful pants and heels. Equally amazing and wonderful. The outfit fits her perfectly.
    Again beautiful and wonderful
    All my best my very talented friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend and Bless you for your generous comments, It makes it all worth the effort when kind people appreciate it so warmly.
      Yes this is one of those snapshot moments, Andy Is still unaware of his future, but is clearly more then comfortable to be enveloped by his Aunt and lets face it what young man, at the dawn of his sexuality, wouldn't be totally besotted with a Aunt as sexy as she.
      Bless you my friend
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. Now Jane just needs to buy him some vinyl pants and the journey can continue.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that moment in mind my dear, all will be revealed in time..... Quite literally by the tightness of those pants LOL XXX

      Delete
  5. Adore the slight bit of darkness in the first one....she *will* get what she wants eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo yes Andy, there is a little edge to it, a touch of the pantomime villain I think XXX

      Delete