Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 25 September 2020

Lay back with Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today.
We have a reworking of an new-ish 
piece.One which I was never really happy with, but 
thanks to new techniques and skills I think I have it 
right and yes that is Aunt Jane smiling.


    Hi Everyone
       Must admit it has been a long week this week, it see,s to have dragged on and on, but still we are here and It is Friday and that means, throw all your cares away and lay back and enjoy a few moments with the wonderful Christeen.
 XXX
Andy







8 comments:

  1. Item #3 - Oh I would love to see poor Chris fully dressed as a pony girl and given a full work-out. More, more, more please! Keep up the good work - Regards Hot Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to provide you with a pic to your tastes Hot Libby. I'll plan another if a suitable base pic comes along.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous and very enjoyable, thanks. 1 No chastity, that sure will be fun. 2 Thankfully we have our means to see on this side of the blinds. 3 I have to agree, more Chris as pony girl would be super to see. 4 Got to be careful what you ask for there Chris, there’s no escaping your petticoated style, we wouldn’t want that and don’t be shy to send your friends selfies of those fab leggings and shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, and thanks for your continued appropriate interpretations.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Another selection to get our imaginations active.
    #1 has our LBB (little boi in blue) on display and getting use to showing skin and practicing his feminine charms while teasing his Matrons and friends.
    #2 Has him well on his way, and going blonde. Allowing admirers who are agile enough to vault the fence and climb the tree for the best vantage.
    #3 I thought he may be practicing for the upcoming Halloween, but that uniform is too perfect for a one night display. He will definitely be put through his paces and a new learning curve is in order. I love the hooves and wonder if he will be loaned out for use as a service gurl at parties? So much more than eye candy, and the latex should be easy to clean.
    #4 Has me stuck on Halloween. Very retro. Will they drop him off at a rave or concert to get some life experience? He should make quite a few friends quickly. I hope he has not lost his purse.
    Thank you both again, and again, and again for all you have given us. It would seem a bottomless well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I agree with your Halloween visons, but then my art is a moment of fantasy, just like Halloween.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Do they have Halloween on that side of The Pond?

      Delete
    3. I think I know the answer, but I'll let Andy reply.
      Christeen

      Delete