Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 17 August 2020

New Art . Kind of Appropriate

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




On Patreon today
The full version of
this never before published
(I think) piece from my early
days. Plus a few other
bits and bobs from my
archive.
XX






Hi Everyone
  Time to blow those Monday blues away with a new piece of art. This is the full version of one I previewed on Patreon a few weeks ago and seemed to get a few people excited about the outcome of the story.
  Well I do hope I am not about to cause up raw and you know what I am like for not taking the obvious route, so here we go, all that flowing white Latex and lace can surely only mean one thing..........are those bells I am hearing? or Have I had my headphones on too loud again.
  Now it is all there for you all to fill in the blanks and muse on what the evening will bring.
   Bless you are and a Million thanks for being so much fun and supporting my art and things though these difficult times.
XXX
Andy



Now before you all cry foul and demand a refund, I must say, 
These two have all the time in the world.
Watch this space.

14 comments:

  1. A latex wedding dress? Do you realize how heavy that would be? That aside, I wonder who will be sleeping with whom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but is it all Latex Sylvain, perhaps it is a gossamer fine Latex film over lace and silk petticoats.
      But yes I think It would be pure Latex, right down to the undies.
      XXXX
      sleeping? well we shall have to wait and see
      XXX

      Delete
    2. As I recall Krystina Kitsis sold (or at least offered) white rubber wedding dresses so it must be at least somewhat practicable. I'm sure Andy won't mind suffering for his art (or his Aunt) for a little longer.

      Delete
    3. Hi Kitka
      Kim West produced some lovey Latex bridal gowns I am sure.
      Andy i used to being a little hot and sticky at his Aunts hands, but the shower will be worth it.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. He does make a lovely bride. As he and Will are almost the same height, I would love to see what shoes he has on under all that confection.They both look a bit shocked, must be because neither has brought night clothes, though Andy does have his lingerie. Will it survive the night? I hope it is the Honeymoon suite with room service. Now, a little privacy please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does,as you well know Lee, make a very pretty bride.
      They do look a bit shocke, you are quite right. The whole day has been a surprise, especially for Andy who never imagined he would be modeling Bridal gowns.
      I think it will be the bridal suite, after all the piece is titled Kind of Appropriate
      Night clothes? Oh I never thought of that, but maybe Jane has that all in hand.
      As for the heels, custom white vinyl Louboutins of course
      big hugs
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh wow a gorgeous latex wedding gown. Both Andy and Will look pretty. I love their shocked faces, though they should have nothing to worry about in the privacy of the bridal suite all night. Aunt Jane has it all set right up I’m sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't imagine anything like this happening without Jane being in control, but the reaction of the lady booking the suite makes me think this time it is pure fate. Though I have no doubt Jane will have everything they need for a very cosy night.
      XXX
      Thanks Aidan

      Delete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Mmmmmm! I think some of your correspondents are going down the wrong road. I am sure Aunt Jane will have arranged for a car to take Will home and bring him back in the morning while she and Andy stay over to prepare for tomorrow's session. Andy is looking very sophisticated in this beautiful off-the-shoulder which, I am sure, will be in the finest gossamer latex, as will be his equally gorgeous underpinnings. The Boy? wedding catalogue will make wonderful viewing.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm what a mind you have Stevie, so sure Aunt Jane has it all planed out. But you might be right, she is usually in control and even if this is not of her making she will put her stamp on it with ease.
      The Bridal catalogue will be a collectors item and very exclusive.
      Bless you Stevie ,always nice to hear from you
      XXX

      Delete
  5. I don't know if it was on purpose but in this drawing, Amanda has less feminine features on her face, and more striking ones for the masculine. Can it be said that by marrying he permanently abandons any bond he has with Andy with his masculine side, to become Amanda for good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a trick of the light, remember under all that prettiness he is still a boy and on occasions it will shine through.
      Fear not, this is not a marriage, but secretly both dream of such a thing, at which point Andy will surrender to his femininity for his Will.

      Delete
  6. How much was left of Andrew? Does it still exist? Could he dedicate tomorrow to leaving Jane and her duties as a maid to return to the previous stage of his life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No PS, Andy the boy is still in there, he could wipe the femininity away and step out as Andrew, but will his mannerisms remain those of Andy the maid?. That we might never know
      XXX

      Delete