Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 November 2011

people were confused?

Hi Everyone
  This is another piece of my original art and to me the contents and context are clear, but oddly enough and(i only mean this as fun), a few of my followers on deviantart were confused by what was going on. So to make things clearer.
  look on the sink behind the pair of sissy maids and then look at where Andys hand is. I think what Robin needed to do is pretty clear and very embarrassing (poor thing).
Anyway, i hope you enjoy it, it was one of my earlier purely hand drawn pics, with oly a hint of digital clean up here and there.


Well did it make sense or am i going even crazier.
 XXXX
Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Gee, that was obvious even to me and I can get distracted so easily. Feww things are more delightful that a young maid in satin.
    More, please.
    DLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DLM, thank you for thisand your other wonderfu comments.You are very very welcome.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satin...? Oh no... But latex is the only thing! I hope aunty will never again have such a thing put on her little sissy.^^

    ReplyDelete