Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 November 2011

Hello everyone

Hi,
 Thanks for the get well messages, they are all very much appreciated. I have put a few bits up today, to try and make up for my laziness over the last few days.
But before all that i must, must, must post this link
http://inmyyounger.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-for-sissies-and-latex-lovers.html?zx=e717490358e08323
http://inmyyounger.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-for-sissies-and-latex-lovers.html
Either of these, will take you to my very sweet friend S's Blog where you will find a superb reworking of a tale full of helpless sissies i naughty predicaments..It was first created by Stina, but S has taken the time and effort along with a huge dollop of his artistic skill and placed it all in one place for everyone to enjoy.
  Nip over there now and please leave a few comments. It can get awful lonely out here i blogger land. We know you are all out there and all so welcome, but it is your voices were want to hear. So speak up and say hi.
We don't bite,.......Well not often.
XXX
Andy



3 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet Andy, That is so kind. Thank you. I hope your readers enjoy too. I think it is time I licked some sticky chocolate off my Stable Girl. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to post a comment in 'My younger days' blog but it will not let me. There is no "NAME" option in the profile list and it rejects my comment. Maybe you could contact him to see if something can be done.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jennifer, I think it may be because the comments' settings on "In my younger and more vulnerable days" are for what Google calls 'Registered Users'. I've changed to the setting to 'Anyone' since would love you to leave your comment and, I hope, become a Follower.
    S

    ReplyDelete