Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday, 28 September 2026

New art, Mirror Mirror

Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month




On Patreon Today
I know it is an odd
day to do it but I am all
behind with posting
so this Monday we have
the new page from our 
Patreon exclusive
Calendar and it it 
reflects the season of
spooks and shivers.





Hi Everyone
Sorry for taking so long to get back. I had a lovely trip, shared some super memories, but as ever coming home and leaving those days bhind can be a little sad, but it will pass.
   So here is the complete version of a piece shared on Patreon so long ago.
    At the time I could not think of the story, but so many of your sweet Patrons gave so such fun ideas it set me on the route to finding what I needed and what I needed was to think simple, and get into Andy's mind.
     In fact I loved the comments so much I have shared them beneath the picture far all to enjoy.
     I hope you all like the finished version. 
     So much more to come
XXX
Andy





Andrzej Ponikło
Maybe Andy had a bet with Aunt Jane:
If she can make him passable as a girl he will be her maid for the duration of his stay and realize he lost 🤔

Skinnie S
"So how do you like my magic mirror?"
"Magic?   What do you mean, Auntie."
"Can't you tell it's showing an alternative you?"   
"An alternative 'You'?"
"Yes, a 'You' as you could be if you paid more attention to your appearance.   A 'You' as you should be if you're going to be my sissy-maid.  The mirror thinks you should be wearing your spectacles.  They would certainly help you notice things better and, I have to say, make you altogether cuter and more sweetly innocent."
"Cuter?"  Andy blushed.   He didn't think of himself as cute, but the mirror did.  And Auntie clearly did too.   
S xxx

Eryk Melgaard
Maybe something unexpected like going to a Sabrina Carpenter concert? And this fit being noticed by Sabrina herself and Juno arresting Andy would be something else. I remember once Andy in an Eras Tour shirt getting ready to go with Aunt Jane to the show. Maybe, there is potential for more story lines revolving girl popstars, for example Aunt Jane playing their music to hypnotize Andy. Just a thought. 

Justine
I see the speech bubbles as -
Andy “But I look like a maid”
Jane “Indeed”


Notatrog
Andy, sweetheart. No need to worry. I'm so proud of you. It's a great honour for you to be invited by the Sissy Academy to address their class of new entrants. You graduated so well that you are a perfect example of what can be achieved. You can tell the class all about your experiences. Well, perhaps not all of them. Best not to mention being stuck in the lift with Will. And that dress is a perfect choice, sweetheart, just perfect. Don't worry. You will be fine.

Lee
Goodness, the cutie in the mirror does everything he does. How will he remove everything to make it to football practice. What if he scuffs his legs? How long to heal? How to explain the hairless legs. Life is getting so complicated.

Aidan
Seeing himself so clearly now as a cutie eases his apprehension a little been taken out to visit the village.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you. Hope you liked the story. I can amend to incorporate your dialogue although it's pretty close 'as is'.
    N.B. Both Andy and Jane look great.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend
      I did love it, but please feel free to amend it as you wish to fit the image XX

      Delete
  2. Ah, a padlock on the zipper at the back - such careful discipline! (And maybe another padlock somewhere under that skirt...)

    I wonder when Andi's mirror experience will shift from wishing she was dressed less girly to wishing she had more "up top"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you my Anon friend for spotting that little lock detail.
      Yes I can't help but imagine Andy will begin to imagine himself with more curves
      Time will tell
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Andy is back in the pink maid dress so he must be being punished. He's got glasses now. My head canon is Andy always had glasses but Jane got him cute girly cateye glasses too at some point. Andy usually wears contacts but he has run out of his disposal contacts and misplaced Janes cute glasses she got him. Now its back in pink until the replacement cute glasses arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon. Yes Andy has always worn glasses, they are just like mine, I think they add a little cute detail and yes the contacts are the usual choice. I love your little musing
      XXX

      Delete
  4. No need to apologise for having a deserved break.Lovely to have you back.

    I wonder if some of your memories from the trip are soooo cute they may appear on our screens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Aidan and you have seen quite a few of my adventures over the years, you just need to imagine which ones
      XX

      Delete
  5. It’s a tactic my mistress uses when i insist I’m a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you have to accept, she is probably right.
      S x

      Delete
    2. And a jolly good method it is Katietutu XX

      Delete