Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 15 April 2024

New Art. Ulterior Motives

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month







On Patreon Today
We have a very sweet
new piece from our
dear friend Christeen.
It's a very simple piece
but Chris looks so cute.
Love it.
XX








Hi Everyone
   So very sorry for being away and thank you for your patience. it might be a little while before I am back to the regular routine and I have so many lovely messages to catch up with, all of which I promise to do ASAP , I love all of your messages and look forward to reading a replying.
 So here we are, it's Monday and that must mean I need to share a completed piece of my own art, something previewed on Patreon awhile ago now, but it is one of my recent favourites, featuring Andy looking especially cute  and that mysterious Madam Dark.
  This is part of the series in which Andy is resident at Knightley Manor, under the stern care of the house latex clad governesses.
  I don't need to go into too much, the dialogue will hopefully set your imaginations a tingle and might clear up the mystery for those who saw it on Patreon and came up with such wonderful theories.
  But biggest hugs and smiles. So nice to be back
XXX
Andy












9 comments:

  1. Sylvain in Montréal15 April 2024 at 08:44

    For Madame Dark to find herself in the pickle she eventually finds herself in, she must have done something very wrong, as she seems at the time of this vignette a trusted member of the Sisterhood. Could this be one of the instances where she overstepped her bounds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite right Sylvain, she is beginning to push her boundaries with whatever she is up to here. XXX

      Delete
  2. Wow! Just wow!
    I’m so jealous of that beautiful outfit… not to mention that hair! I wonder if Keira would be kind or not? I can just imagine the delight and delicate hands slowly dressing her body…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I did enjoy creating this and wherever and with whomever Andy ends up with I am sure they will adore him too XXX

      Delete
  3. Is he frozen in fear, or pleasure? His mind a whirl thinking what pleasure and pain lay ahead. Thank you ladies for your Monday offering, and Welcome Back !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct my dear Lee, Seeing Madam Dark enter the room reflected in his little mirror would put fear into his heart I have no doubt XXX

      Delete
  4. Now, what exactly is the product demonstration? The outfit? The model? Or is it whatever is underneath the outfit? (A new, improved version of the 'Hummingbird'?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why, I think, the lady is contacting Madame Knightley RH, whatever is Madam Dark planning? and is she manipulating the product, whatever it may be, to her own gain? XXX

      Delete
  5. Well, my Patreon story wasn't too far out. Madam Dark is definitely scheming. But are the ladies dressing Andy virtuous or conniving? Inncent or complicit?
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete