Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 22 April 2024

New Art. A Loving Aunt

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
Monday is always
a treat because
it brings us a super
new piece from our
dear friend Christeen.
Thus is a detailed
piece and one I
know you will love as much
as I.





Hi Everyone
   Welcome to Monday and as ever at the moment an apology for not catching up on messages and comments, I shall do so I promise, but it's all a bit "real life" at the moment.
  However real life can be put aside for a while as we fall into the loving embrace of our favourite Aunt.
 Where better to find comfort than in that warm perfumed embrace and that is exactly the priceless pleasure our dear Andy has before him.
 This piece was previewed over on Patreon and you gave such sweet and thoughtful comments, which is why I love our place here and will always find peace here and peace is what Andy will find too.
Luck boy.
XXXX
Andy



6 comments:

  1. Breathless beauty. Such a caring soul. I’m in love with the pink - it showcases such beautiful legs! With such devine heels, they will be dancing up the stairs in no time! I’m in awe of how they remain so poised and perfect on such a delicate stiletto! Such grace!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Natalie, so glad you like this, the pink is just so delicate isn't it. Its not a fussy uniform but so sweet and yes those legs and those heels just add to the moment.
      Thank you so much
      XX

      Delete
  2. I think there could be a nice link between this and Friday's Patreon. Hope you like this teaser:
    ---------------
    Standing in the sunlit kitchen preparing Jane's morning coffee, Andy was startled to see his Aunt. "Auntie! you surprised me." He checked the clock; it was only ten twenty-five. Plenty of time to take the coffee up for her office for ten thirty. Surely she had work to do?

    "Sorry, darling. I just wanted to let you know we're having some visitors later."

    "Who, Auntie?"

    Jane paused before answering, knowing he might find this difficult. "Some ladies from The Sisterhood."

    Andy's lower lip began to tremble. "Oh, no! I thought that was all done with. Why didn't you say?"

    "I never told you we were having guests, because I knew you would get all flustered and worried." Jane stepped forward to comfort him as she saw the panic in his eyes. She just wanted to hold him and tell him that everything was going to be all right. He was doing so well since his stay at Knightley Towers. He was still shaking. She was going to have to console him. "And as you have been such a good boy, why don't we go for a cuddle on my bed this afternoon?" Andy seemed to relax more on hearing her words. "I have a very special gift for you."

    He failed to hear her offer. He was still obsessing about their visitors. What if Madam Dark was coming? "But why, Auntie?"

    "I understand that they want to check on your progress. Now, wipe those tears away: it will be OK. The Sisterhood was always going to want to check on how you were d..d...doing." She'd wanted to see 'developing' but thought better of it. "There's nothing to worry about, it will be OK. You're doing so well."

    "Yes, Auntie," Andy mumbled. If Auntie said it was going to be OK, it was OK. "Will I still be in pink?" he asked.

    "Yes, definitely pink. Although I think the ruched sleeves, and your courts."

    "But I like these sandals," replied Andy. Truth be told he liked the little platform on his Loubigirls. With their 4 inch heel, they gave that him a lift that his everyday Kates didn't.

    "Yes, but courts look so much more formal. Much better if you're meeting The Sisterhood."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Natalie. xx
      Now just need to write the rest and combine the two narratives. 😟

      Delete
    3. I love it too S, but please hold your delicate fire until I have sent you the follow up to the piece previewed on Patreon, it might give you somewhere to go you might not have thought of.
      It is a superb idea to put these images together, I never thought of that, so thank you so much for your imagination.
      My biggest hugs
      XXX

      Delete