Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 14 February 2024

With Love From Andy

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month









On Patreon Today
Yes we have a special
Patreon post for Valentines
day. It features a brand new 
and very special piece
with our beloved Andy 
and Will, along side a 
selection of other classics 
featuring the couple.






Hi Everyone
   No may have noticed there is a special post on Patreon today and to balance it out I have a selection of other Andy and Will images selected from the archives, some modern and some from the early days.
However one thing is clear, these two were destined for each other.
  There is also a few bits that I love, just pics ,some we have seen before and some new, but just stuff that makes my heart flutter.
 My best wishes to you all. To those we love and those we have lost.
XXX
Andy



Not just the love between Andy and Will, but between best friends as well







and let us not forget, these two love each other as well


Now back to where it all started for me, i can't remember anything having such a heart fluttering effect on me than the first time I was Latex and I think it was worn by Dani Behr on the word and I thing I was about 10 years old maybe even younger.





I love the moment things like this happen. OMG It still is too much to believe even now 
I still think this is my fave pic from all of them, Vorders just looks so excited and joyful, I love it.

Things I love.

Things I love, My Bum in  tight pair of pants. Not just 'cos I think it looks good and that they feels so sexy, tight and smooth, but because others think so too. 
Once, whilst wearing a pair of black vinyl pants in a bar, a guy gave my bum a full on caress. I didn't care, he was cute.
Things I love, My very own Polished red soled heels. Sadly not the genuine Louboutin article, but they look awesome.


Things I love
 Steps, Now usually I would go on about the gorgeous Claire but today, I think the super cute Lisa should take centre stage

Speaking of Steps and this track in particular, because it is the soundtrack to one of the best nights of my life

I need say no more .

But I must say I love you all, all of you who have followed me and become friends and all of you who help support this corner of the internet over on Patreon, Honestly if it were not for you I would have to find another job to pay my bills and that would stop my creativity in its tracks. You make this possible and I love you all for it.
XXX
Andy









15 comments:

  1. What a joyous collection and happy memmories. You brighten our days and we are grateful. I understand fully why the last takes pride of place. So it should: a wonderful lady.
    Happy Valentine's ❤️🌹💐🌹❤️
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear S and if it were not for you that night might never have happened. I owe you so much XXX

      Delete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal14 February 2024 at 08:48

    On this that celebrates ALL love, I wish you to keep creating what you love to create and share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much more to share my dear Sylvain and I will do so with love for you all
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all that you share as the Love comes through constantly. Your variety and imagination is the high point of the most dreary of days. TY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that is weet my dear Lee, I am honoured to be able to share and brighten your days XXX

      Delete
  4. Happy Valentine’s Day, Andy!
    I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love! Thank you for allowing me a part, however small, in your truly fantastic world.
    Sincerely,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Samantha, This Valentines days I share only with you and my friends here. It is a place of love and one in which you very much belong XXX

      Delete
  5. Wow this is a happy Valentines for you and us all with all the love here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HVD! So many incredibe piece! But who could go past Andy and Will at the Mall - what a stunner! Those long boots and the matching top… a beautiful redhead! Such a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I love that outfit too and I think we need to see it again very soon.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Oh I absolutely agree! We all need boots like that!

      Delete
  7. Ah Andy, I agree with you that there is nothing quite as exquisite as the look and feel of a tight, smooth, shiny bum, on someone else or on oneself. One of nature's marvels! And thanks again for your gorgeous artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Notatrog, my bottom has often been admired and in those pants even I can understand why, however my shiny vinyl ones were better
      XXX

      Delete