Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 10 July 2023

New art. Special Preview

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
Monday brings us
the delights of a
new piece by
our dear friend 
Christeen.
This is a sweet 
new piece which 
I know you will 
all Love



Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all super well.
  Now then a bit of a treat for the blog, something un-previewed before. This is a few pages from a mini comic which I have been messing with for a few months. 
It is kind of away from the AndyVerse, but knowing me it might  be re-tooled to become part of it. I know Its complicated , but that is how my brain works.
   It is kind of a recreation of one of my favourite early pieces, from back when I created single story images, before the whole extended Andy story really got going.
    I will add more to it, I have 7 or 8 panels completed and they will be shared both on Patreon first  and later on here. Today though the get premiered the old fashioned way, on our blog.
    Big Hugs
XXX
Andy








12 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Perhaps Auntie Jane already knew of the schools' punishment rota, and of how Robin was already the maid, and that is why she selected the school for her lovely nephew. It will be the perfect training for him when he has to serve his beautiful Aunt.
    A sweet story, Andy, but that will teach him to break the rules.
    Hope you're well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that's a clever idea Mandy, like it.
      We shall see where I end up XXX

      Delete
  2. Oh my, this takes me back to when we first met Robin all those years ago, and some earlier art of Andy at school. Lovely to see Robin back, and looking all the better. It seems he must have transgressed in similar ways to Andy. At least Andy will have someone to guide him on the path.
    Very nice sequence and storyline.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S,I think you are remembering the very piece that inspired this series. Andy was in a red dress?.
      I have no doubt Robin will be about to aid Andy for the first day at least
      XX

      Delete
    2. I think my mind was going to back to an early piece (one of the first, as I recall?) titled "6th form". Closely followed by "expelled" and "Two maids", with the even naughtier "party gift" to follow where we see Robin and Aunt Jane returning from a party to 'entertain' Andy.
      xxx

      Delete
    3. I will have to get the archive drive out and check, but i think 6th form was the one that inspired this and yes party gift was a little naughty. XX

      Delete
  3. It is truly a shame that Robin will not have his contract renewed. They will make a lovely pair. Especially serving the Ladies into the night. It would seem what she sees in Andy as it looks like it may not take too much to get him more attractive looking than Robin. We all know he has the legs for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry my dear Lee, Robin will be about for a while, so Andy will have his guiding hand and as for those legs, yep we know hat is hidden under those trousers
      XX

      Delete
  4. Fun and beautiful. Hoping Robyn stays on a bit, seems allot to teach Andy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Aidan, Robin will be about for a while XX

      Delete
  5. So how long as Robyn been doing it if his hair as grown that long, or is it a wig?
    If it’s not a wig it does seem such a shame for him to give it all up.
    I do hope he stays on to teach Andy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember my Anon friend, Robin is only the weekend Maid, so that would be a wig, Andy however.... well that might be another story, Summer holidays are coming XXX

      Delete