Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 9 January 2023

Message

 Hello 

If you are reading this then I must apologise.

  This is because my return has had to be delayed for personal reasons.

I will be back as soon as possible, hopefully a week from  now both here and on Patreon.

Forgive me if i do not go into details, but i know you are all sweet and kind enough to understand without explanation and I am so sorry for letting you all down, it was not my intention to do so.

My best wishes to you all and I will be back with more fun and naughtiness very soon

Love

XXX

Andy

11 comments:

  1. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prend soin de toi Andy 👍🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need, just come back safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a relief to know you're still around. We've all got a lot of catching up to do so take your time and we will wait happily enough. Remember that regret will always follow from visits missed - I speak from bitter experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww sweet Natasha, bless you and thank you, for your warmth and support XXX

      Delete
  5. Bless you my dearest friend XXX

    ReplyDelete