Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Carol Vorderman In Latex

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
  Well my heart has still not stopped pounding. 
  Last Saturday Evening my friends Skinnie S and Amber sent me a twitter message containing the most amazing image ever, Carol Vorderman, (62) the original Blog Legend,genuinely and with out Latexuim curses, in Latex and I nearly....well I won't go into detail, but you might be about to guess.
  Strangely I read a clip of an interview where she mentioned Latex, it peaked my interest but never gave it another thought, but then..... Finally after nearly 12 years it has happened, In fact it was one of my very first, if not first posts back on Thursday, 31 March 2011, that I  first dreamt of this moment.
   In all that time, no one, not Emma, not Sally, not Amanda, not even Keira have I dreamt more of in Latex that Carol Vorderman and she did not disappoint, she looks sensational, born to be a Latex goddess 
 There is a danger of me waffling on, words do not cover it, only images will do.
   These are a mix of official images and screen shots. I like the screenshots, because, though not a sharp, they convey the joy and fun that Carol clearly had, plus they reveal she is totally knowing of what she is doing to her fans, this is as much for us and for her and she revels in it.
 Thank you Carol, but we hope this is only the beginning.
   Oh and by the way, did I mention she is 62......Sixty two!!!!! and in Latex!!!!!!! looking utterly and completely .......sorry, time for a lay down.
Nurse? the screens
XXXXX




Latex ,Halter neck top and leather pants, WOW!!!!!!


Just look at that smile, it is clear she is loving the look





This one, I have actually ordered a full poster for my flat. If it is any good I will post a pic of it.

















Look how tight that dress is, Oh for a clip of her walking in it.

I think this is one of  my favourites, it shows Carol totally relaxed and enjoying the experience






Is there a little hint of nerves in this pic?



And finally....for now




10 comments:

  1. A lovely morning to you, Andy. Nursey is on her way!
    A beautiful selection, and Carol simply looks fabulous. What more can I say?
    Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, That's just it, there are no words to describe her, just utter perfection.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Would the nurse bringing the screens perhaps look like a certain Auntie? What a progress for Ms Vorderman from those early days of Countdown ( https://www.mylondon.news/news/tv/channel-4-countdown-carol-vorderman-22177724 ), and now looking better than ever. Quite rightly a Queen of Aunties. Although not latex I realise, I do have a certain thing for her flysing suit look ( https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/carol-vorderman-attends-top-gun-24011896 ). The allure of a lady in uniform. I don't think a nurse is going to help.
    The real thanks should go to Amber for the initial allert.
    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear Friend and thank you Amber, it is almost fitting that this event should have been brought to my attention by my two oldest online friends.
      Yes the transformation is amazing, from the buttoned up, through to the legendary Leather pants, she has evolved very knowing and unapologetic style and i admire that.
      Yes I love the flight suit and have kind of rouged a 25th century adventure with that in mind, just trying to get it to work in context.
      No I think this is beyond the aid of any Nurse my friend, but what a way to go
      XXXXX

      Delete
  3. Amazing, and how she seems to enjoy herself. As you say ( wrote ), quite the collection and variety of stunning. Thank you Ms. Keira for your expose' . . . and just the right amount exposed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, so glad you agree she is having ball with this. XXX

      Delete
  4. Fabulous++++++++
    Please do post a pic of the poster when you get it. Wish I still had a decent printer to make my own. Maybe you'll need the countdown clock to help you calm down each time you see it on the wall in your flat. I know I need something after today post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless to Aidan and yes I will share a pic of the poster, I have also printed out one of my favourites of these and it now sits in a frame next to my computer. I know it's crazy ,but this photoshoot is like the ultimate dream come true and she just looks amazing.
      Sorry if i have not helped you calm down my friend.
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I'm late to the party!

    Could there ever be a more exciting opening line then 'Carol Vorderman in latex'?

    And WOW! that pencil corset dress doesn't disappoint! As was said, if only there was video of her walking in it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on slow coach, No I can't think of a more thrilling 4 words either my friend .
      I heard her on the Radio the other Friday and she said she had purchased that black corset dress, because she loved it so much.
      My head spins with the image of her on a red carpet in that dress.
      Big Hugs Kit
      XXXXX

      Delete