Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 31 October 2022

New art: What Auntie Wants

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
Monday brings
us a super 
new piece from 
the ever wonderful
Christeen.







Hi Everyone
  I hope you are all well.
Today's art is the completed version of a piece previewed on Patreon a few weeks ago and is part of an impromptu series centring around Andy and the Mademoiselle academy featured in the work of our dear Christeen.
As this is way back the start of Andy's journey, he is after all still eager to don his football boots, I am thinking Jane saw the Mademoiselle academy on line and thought they would be the best route to her nephews feminisation and it was only a little later that The Sisterhood came into her life, offering full financial backing and world wide support for her plans regarding the Boy? brand.
  Anyway so here we are with part 3 Hope you enjoy
XXX
Andy


















8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps, presses the wrong key!
      Hi Andy. I hope you are well, and I'm glad to see that your computer is working.
      Of course, we all know Lady Jane always gets what she wants, but is she being nice to Andy and allowing him to dress at home? I only ask, because with those suitcases the ladies have with them, I can't imagine that Jane would allow her nephew to take his normal clothes. Love her dress, so shiny and the belt really match.
      I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, Aunt Jane is being nice, she just wants to relax and watch how these ladies will transform him, giving her tips and ideas for the future.
      Glad you liked Jane's outfit, I love it too
      XX

      Delete
  2. Well it is entirely understandable that Aunt Jane would want to watch. After all, Andy has been her creation. It's natural she should want to see him in the hands of professionals, and to observe their special techniques to enhance the femininity of her 'Beautiful Boy'.

    Ah well! None of my attempts in my "Auntie's Gonna Cancel" stories fitted. Nevermind. It's a nice outcome for Aunt Jane and, I'm sure, for Andy. The Mademoiselle ladies are sure to have fun too. After all, it's their job.

    S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S, yes Jane just wants to watch and learn as these skilled ladies explain techniques and colour ideas.
      No none of your ideas match my idea, but they are all such fun I will share them soon.
      Perhaps I need to give you more access to my complete art my friend XXX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, of course he can still wear boots, I'm sure Aunty has a nice pair in mind. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I am sure Aunt Jane has a sleek pair in mind XXX

      Delete
  4. Hi Lee , I think Jane's tone will be light but still firm, Andy is learning Auntie will have her way and you are right she can now sit back and enjoy these ladies skilled hands attending her beloved nephew.
    XX

    ReplyDelete