Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Update

 Quick update

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let you know where we are right now. I am just over the Covid thing but to my annoyance the real world has got in the way of my being able to do any blogging. Having a week off has left me with a backlog of "Proper"work which I have not been able to avoid and so with regret I have had to put my blogging and art to one side 

However we will all be back to normal from next Monday, that is my sworn aim and one I will not (unless the sky falls in on me again) miss.

 There should be a pre-loaded Patreon on Friday as ever, but as I say, from Monday we will all be back together again. Do please forgive me, I love doing this stuff and chatting and look forward to next week.

Big hugs and a million thank yous 

XXX

Andy

10 comments:

  1. Hope you could finish all you pending stuff XD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't worry. We're a patient lot, and will happily wait for our friendly former-patient to catch-up on backlog, work etc. Just make sure you've properly recovered and avoid taking on too much. You can feel very tired after the dreaded COVID. Having us wait a day or two longer doesn't matter in the broader scheme of things. Far more important is you feeling properly better and not under pressure.

    Please take care.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No apology needed, Andy. We just want you to get Well and catch up on those real world tasks which all too often displace our gentle fantasy world. Please don't overdo things and we look forward to your return when you are fit and ready. Love and hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not worry about us. We are almost as resilient as thee. 😎
    Take care of yourself and your ducks will fall into a row sooner than you imagine.
    We await a healthy return. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are fully recovered? Great to hear that you can post some more of your wonderful images soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andy, I'm relieved that you'll be ready for Monday. We were concerned for a day or two.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andy. Very happy to hear you are on the mend. Take time and catch up on RL stuff first. We are a resilient lot. Looking forward to Friday and Monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Understood, Hope you are feeling better and no lingering side effects.
    Looking forward to when you can return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J espère que tu vas mieux et être en forme soigne toi bien pour reprendre le blog 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are on the mend

    ReplyDelete