Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 18 April 2022

New Art. Tonight is The Night

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
It is Monday and
that means a super
special new preview 
piece from our dear 
Christeen.







Hi Everyone
  I need to thank you all fr your kind messages and comments wishing me well and a quick recovery, I am deeply touched by your kindness and it is those little things that keep me wanting to host this blog, Everyone is so nice here and I am so very grateful
XXX
   So  nearly there, nearly caught up and back to normal (well as normal as I will ever be), But that does not stop our sweet hero/Heroine from getting into slick and shiny adventures. This time he is about to take centre stage and if all goes well, make both his loving Aunt Jane and his beloved Will very proud. 
    From this moment nothing will be the same again, for tonight is the night.
Hope you like this simple but sweet image
XXXX
Andy


As our dear friend Skinnie S noted, Is Will using that polished floor for naughty purposes?   

29 comments:

  1. At least Aunt Jane's presence will ensure that the young couple make it to the Fashion Awards and don't get prematurely distracted. Andy may have to pull at Will's hair rather than just stroking and tousling it in order to shift his focus. BOY?™ will be triumphant this evening. But how will the threesome celebrate after the event?

    Lovely piece with both Jane and Andy, particularly Andy, looking fabulous.
    Thank you. Hope you're feeling a lot better.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S, I am feeling much better, however my blog is now ill. The comment reply will not work on anything other than my main computer and when it does it is in a strange colour and nothing like it was. Also it placed this comment of yours in spam and i had to find it and get it posted.No doubt another unneccessary update.
      Sorry bit of a rant there
      How will they celebrate Boys? undoubted success?, I will leave that to your naughty mind XXX

      Delete
    2. A naughty mind? Me?

      Yes, Google has changed the appearance of it's comments feature. No doubt some bright spark thinks it's an improvement.

      Delete
    3. bit that's no excuse for me mispelling the first "its".

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, wonderful to hear that you are recovering beautifully.
    At first glance, with the bottle of wine on the table, I thought Will had finally raised the courage & was proposing to his beloved. From that position, I'm not sure Will needs the polished floor to inspect Andy...or am I being naughty?
    Best wishes to everybody. Take care. Hugs xxx
    PS. I'm sure the Easter bunny has my chocolate you 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes i wondered if that bottle might have caused some speculation, but that is for the proud Aunt to toast the fortune of her beloved Andy.
      An Easter me, oh what a treat XXX

      Delete
  3. So lovely to revisit a tender scene. Made even better (if possible) with added dialog. I am sure the two would like to send Lady Jane off somewhere for some alone time, but with the time constraint Andy may not be able to repair his make-up in time. πŸ˜‰
    I did have an "OhPooh!" moment when I realized I did not notice the delicate straps going up his calf. I am sure William is being meticulous given that time restraint.
    So happy you are well, and I hope and pray all out there are also well, and/or on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should know by now that there are details and details an Will is dealing with some of those on his knees.
      As for other matters, who knows what might happen when the pair slip away from the after show party.
      Thank you as always my dEar Lee
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Lee, haven't you heard? To ear is human.

      Delete
    3. Must be why I was confused.

      Delete
  4. Yes it's an irritating change on how to enter a comment.

    All melts away though seeing sweet art. Andy's stroking of Will's hair is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your perseverance with the comment Aidan, They should leave it alone XXX

      Delete
  5. Andy looks beautiful as always. The shoes are to die for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anon, they are rather hot aren't they XX

      Delete
  6. This dress is showing the shiny curve of Andy's cute bottom to perfection! Well done! Glad you are recovering, Andy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Notatrog. I deliberately left the back of the dress open , I imagine one can just glimpse the tip of his bottom cleft. XX

      Delete
  7. Glad you are doing better. How dare life interfere with our fun, as it does with me often. As far as skinnie s' comment, I prefer to think of William as more of a gentleman, but who knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure William is a most perfect gentleman. But it is so easy to get distracted especially when you have such an entrancing vision of beauty before you.

      Delete
    3. Thank you KarenSue, yes life can be naughty like that, just as a gentleman can on occasions XXX

      Delete
  8. I have only just figured out this new system. What ever happened to "if it works, don't fix it"? Anyway, Andy looking fabulous in his gown for the Boy? awards. I am sure he is loving it that Will is helping to get him ready but he probably wishes that Will was a bit less conservatively dressed; he loves Will in something more revealing; tight leathers, high boots but the affectionate ruffling of Will's hair shows it all

    Love and XXXXX

    Sweet Sissy Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it Stevie, I can no longer reply via my iphone or Ipad, it will not let me log into my account and only lets me comment as anonymous. Leave it alone people..
      I am so gratefulk you have persevered with the comment though, thank you. Ooo Will in something naughty, Hmmmm thinking XXX

      Delete
  9. Interesting, am I the only one without problems? Annoying, but working.
    Usually electricity and I do not get along.
    I did start getting the auto-translate box in the upper right.
    It is telling me it translated from French to English ('Merican English?)
    Something must be in French, but I now not what.
    Stay safe, all. 😎

    ReplyDelete