Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Wednesday round up

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
   So this is the last Wednesday round up for a few weeks and rather brief, but i have lots to come back with and I know some of you are working on stories and wonderful translations and things and that is so exciting, so we will get back and have more fun.

In the mean time a couple of bits to send us off.

I have little home on Pinterest, it is where i look for style and outfit ideas for both Andy and Jane. Here are a few of the ones I think would fit out beloved Auntie.







I hope you can imagine Jane in all of those. I have used the bottom one quite recently. Can you remember it?
I'll post it at the bottom of the page. 


As I do not wish to start a new story and break it up, so I have found this old one of mine, which I am pretty sure I posted somewhere on here, though maybe perhaps some of you have not come across it.
It is not an official Andy and Aunt Jane story,but I think it is sweet and kind and full of love. 
Which is what I feel for all of you, for being so generous and kind to me and everyone on our blog
XXX
Andy



                                           Like Before
                                                  By
                                                        Andy.Latex

 

 It had not been planned, but when Robin asked if his best friend could come and stay during the summer break from collage I could not say no. You see, I knew his friend had always had a crush on me ever since the first time he saw me almost ten years ago, at my nephews 7th birthday party. I had not changed much in those years I was still tall, slim waisted and  could still quite happily slip my long legs into my favourite polished leather pants. My hair which I still kept long, was as red as ever and worn, as I often did in a ponytail down my back, still drew attention to my beautiful features. Which, having been my key to my long and successful carrier as a model were always immaculately made up. 
  Yes if I do say so myself, I was probably still the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
  So when I invited both Robin and Andrew to stay for the summer, It was an invitation I hoped he could not turn down. 
  
  I took them both out to the museums and shows, shopping in the local town, restaurants and cinema. We all had such fun together, I loved Robins company. He and I had always had a very close relationship, he was such fun and happy and sweetly childish, however when he was with Andy the fun just seemed to become utter joy. It was joy for me in other ways too, for often, I could feel his eyes drifting over my still superb body, I even caught him once, he was gazing at my leather sheathed bottom  as I bent into the boot of my Mercedes, not that I chastised him, heavens no, I merely wiggled my shiny bottom and playfully told him it was rude to stare. Oh he blushed ever so sweetly, but why shouldn’t I have some fun, what woman would not love to be admired by such a beautiful boy…., and that he was, for with his flawless skin ,clear blue eyes and natural grace, Andrew the  most  beautiful boy I had ever seen. But if my plan went to my desire, that summer, he would soon become so much more.
 
 One Saturday, Andy had gone into town at my request to collect a few new napkins for my table and whilst he was out I told Robin I had a problem . I explained the employment people had let me down and I had no staff to help at the party that evening and asked if he would like to help. I could see his eyes light up, he knew exactly what I meant.
  “Like before?”, he said. 
   “I know it is a lot to ask, with your friend here but, yes darling just like before” I purred, stroking his soft cheek with one long burgundy glossed fingertip,
To my utter delight, but not surprise he smiled  “Yes please Auntie”. before with adding softly, “But what about Andy?”,
  I told him not to worry and with a kiss send him off with my house keeper, Ms Richmond to change.

   When Andrew returned I was in the kitchen, bending down to open the oven, again I felt his eyes on my bottom. I gave a mischievous little wiggle and hear him take a breath. 
 “Ah Andrew darling”, I said turning to him as if I had not known he were there, “you got them thank you”. 
 I took the white napkins and placed them aside and offered him a seat and a fresh cup of coffee. We sat and chatted for a few minutes, then I moved closer and placing a warm hand on his knee and started to explain my problem and that Robin has agreed to help me out and that he is just changing and would be down in a minute. 
  Then at that moment I hear the ‘click click’ of heels . We both turn and you are stunned to be met by a gorgeously sexy young lady, her beautiful face expertly made up and dressed in a shiny black maids dress, fashioned from very thin and very shiny material, complete with white frilled apron, matching cap and all balancing on 5 inch needle like heels. She looks you in the eye and smiles. You blush deeply, she is stunning. You slip from your stool and taken with sweet nerves say. “Hi, hello”. 
  The maid looks to me and smiles.
  “Hello Andy”. She whispers and dips you a dainty curtsy
  You nearly faint, you are stunned, the voice is soft and feminine but..but its Robins!!!. Your friend your best friend!.. Sensing your shock I too stand, 
 “Oh darling you look more beautiful than ever, Ms Richmond has done such a super job on your eyes”.
 “No auntie, no. I did them myself”. He says proudly, “with a little help”. 
  “Well you look lovely dear and I do so love those latex dresses”.
  I turn to you, the look on your face is a dream, I place my hand on your arm feeling you tremble slightly at my touch. I explain , quite mater of faculty, that  Robin likes to help me out and that I like to see him looking beautiful. I tell you how it all began on a rainy day when he was 10, how we played dress up and how I first painted his pretty face and how beautiful he looked. I instruct my feminised nephew to turn and he spins on his heels the shiny dress rippling in the light, “don’t you think Robin looks wonderful, Andrew?”
 You can’t answer, your tongue is lost. You can’t believe it, your eyes wonder up your friends long and impossibly feminine legs, over that slim waist and its white bowed apron, then up higher to the clearly distinguishable cleft of a blossoming cleavage and up that slim neck to that stunningly sexy face, framed now by a sleek sensual bob, and those ruby red lips  and crystal blue eyes, eyes within which you could still see your friend, no you can’t believe it, but  to my delight and without thinking you nod.
  I see Robin smile, with joy, I take your hand, it trembles, “Andrew?”, I say softly “I could really use a second maid tonight. Would you like me to dress you up like Robin. I think you would look lovely together. Don’t you  think Andy would make a beautiful Maid, Robin?”
  “Oh yes. Auntie, yes”.
  “So do I, two pretty Maids together, what do you say Andrew?”
 You look once more at your smiling feminised friend, It is almost to impossible to comprehend, this stunningly beautiful girl, this gorgeous rubber uniformed maid, is….is Robin, your best friend. Your eyes drift over him once more and yet even now, knowing the truth you still can not believe it and strangely, very strangely even knowing it, you can’t help but feel yourself  tingle with  excitement…Your lips part, your throat is dry, and your voice is barely a whisper as softly without a thought you sigh. “Yes please”.

  Two hours later Unable to breath you look at the beautiful maid reflected in the mirror. Beyond you Robins eyes are like yours, wide and stunned, for not only are you now  as feminine as he, but you are ,if possible, even more stunningly beautiful. Your eyes are brighter your skin clearer, your face is like a masterpiece of immaculate make up. But it is not merely your beauty that is stunning, your body, free from those dull boys clothes is now gloriously feminine, your legs are amazingly long reaching forever from beneath that short frilled skirt. Your waist is as slim as can be and nestling within the bodice of your dress are two sweet tear drop pillows of flesh, each capped by hard nipples which stretch the glossy material of your sexy rubber dress into dainty peaks of  light. You are a beautiful boy wrapped in glossy latex femininity. Robin standing beside you takes your hand, it is a clearly feminine gesture, yet feels so natural now. You turn your immaculately made up face to his, your eyes dart from nose to eye to chin to lips. You breath in his perfume, your perfume, you see yourself, your twin look back, a tear in his eye. Slowly he comes closer and in silence places his deeply lacquered lips to your cheek. Your eyes close. “I’m sorry”, he whispers.
 You look back at him, at his blue eyes, soft cheeks and glistening ruby lips. “Don’t be”, you reply and slowly turn face till your lips meet, your lip glosses mingling wetly as gently your hands draw each other close. “Don’t be, I have never been happier.”

***********

But that was weeks ago now. 

    “I do hope your duties are done”, I say entering the kitchen. “Y….yes Madam”, you reply, your voice low and breathy, 
“Every last one?”, I add, looking between you and the reddened cheeks of your beautiful twin
 “Yes Aunt…..Madam, sorry, every last one”.
 Then I see you stiffen, “Oh No…., OOOHHHH Noo”.you gasp as suddenly a long length of fresh cucumber drops to the floor between your legs.
I stare in astonishment and then with a half smile I Tut. 
 “Very well I will have tea at 3”, I sigh “That is if you can pull yourselves away from each other”.
 “Yes madam”. Robin says with a curtsy, before retrieving the vegetable and sliding back beneath your skirts . 
“That’s 2 hours Andy”. I say softly “So take your time Robin”
  “Another 2 hours Miss”, Andy sighs, I note your smile, your lips wet and soft part, “Oh my, two more ……”, your voice drifts away on a trickling moan of delight as Robin returns to his private tasks.
 Again I tut… “Maids”, Then Smiling I place my shopping on the floor and take my seat at the sun kissed table, cross my long legs and settle back to watch the show. 
 2 hours.…….well it is better than day time TV.


Xxx
Andy


Oh and here is that outfit on Jane
XX







7 comments:

  1. Hello Andy, I'm sure you're very excited about your trip...naughty girl!
    The last but one outfit (the red & grey) would definitely suit Lady Jane, maybe she should allow you to dress her in it?
    Sweet story, and no I've not read that one before. It sounds like Robins' aunt makes the best of every opportunity given to her.
    Hope Andy is keeping Auntie happy and practising his elegant steps, otherwise he might be punished!
    Take care, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, I will ensure Jane wears it very soon.
      So glad you liked the story,
      Thank you so much big hugs
      XX

      Delete
  2. I would love to see the meet-cute when Andrew meets Robin for the first time. Andrew stunned as Robin stands erect with his hands folded in front, awaiting an order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm what a cute Idea, We shall have to wait and see my dear Lee
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Yes that is a lovely story a fun time for those two maids. Maybe you'll have similar fun on your sojourn. Enjoy.

    All those outfits are gorgeous and cant wait to see them reproduced in your art. The first one is great every day wear popping down to the supermarket. The middle set is perfect for those fancy restaurants. The last yes rang a bell but so glad you also reproduced where it was already worn. Its just perfect for poppin out for a casual coffee with friends.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      Sadly this little break will not get me into too much naughty trouble, but that will come in time.
      SO glad you liked these little offering, you are very kind.
      XX

      Delete
  4. A lovely little piece that I don't recall seeing before. Two hours will be plenty of time for Robin and Andy to butter the bread, cut it into dainty triangles, and allow it time to chill in the fridge. The cucumber will just need washing and slicing- a warm filling to go with the cherry tomato garnish that should also have reached body heat. While she has her Earl Grey and tucks in, the girls can get to work on warming her strawberries so that they just melt the rich vanilla icecream.

    ReplyDelete