Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 14 May 2021

Thank you Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
A simple selection
from the archives
featuring unused
layouts and outfits
for early Andy and
Aunt Jane pieces.














Hi Everyone
   Thank you Christeen for giving us these wonderful new pieces, your work is always so much fun and I just want to say publicly how honoured I am to host your work.
Big hugs
Andy
XX





16 comments:

  1. Aw, Chris looks so cute in his rollers it's no wonder he hit his thumb, and from those early he becomes a 'lady' about town & has private fittings for his sexy linger.
    Hope everyone is well, take care. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, Thanks for your continued interest
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, It's a pleasure to be seen on this site, and to have such a wonderful outlet for my work. I should be thanking you.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never laugh, but I would definitely offer my services as a handyman if the situation arises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that he'll need call you Lee.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Love number 1 especially. It doe seem a little hard making him turn up like that, surely he could have been allowed a full length sable wrap? However, he is a very lucky boy to be getting new custom-built undies.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Wish I had the talent to dress him like that Stevie.

      Delete
  5. well I must say Panel Number 1 is simply to die for.. Chris is just looking divine and in my favorite color "BLACK" why would any boy want to wear anthing else,, well with the exception of white when wearing wedding gowns..
    sinfully delicious. Do more of these Please. I'll even trade a few renders for you

    As for Chris in curlers.. Hmmmmm not a fan but I will at least have panel 1 to drool over

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
  6. One out of 3 ain't bad for the devine level. Thanks Shadoman.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three lovely views into Chris’s life.

    #1 how much more expert the lingerie be, sure is awkward tho arriving like that but Chris would only have to reveal anyway.

    #2 love the curlers and the flimsy dressing gown. The problem is the hammer is big. There’s smaller hammers.

    #3 very pretty housecoat and I’m sure it’s a pleasure to be served morning tea by Chris.

    Thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I probably could have chosen another scenario for #1, as it seems overly contrived now.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Could be but still lovely 🥰

      Delete
  8. #1 Looking good in black lingerie, Chris!
    FelicityCindy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I agree Anony.
      Christeen

      Delete
  9. Hi there,
    This is the first time I've commened about Christeen, (s)he's really coming on, I really think she's now ready to wear a pair of boots. The femininity, posture and carriage is now fully in place, all it needs is the assent that he's no longer a boy, but a real young lady!

    ReplyDelete