Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 15 January 2021

That Friday Feeling from Christeen

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




One Patreon Today
We revisit the classic
covers of Slick Magazine.
Featuring both the 
Slick Sissies Title and
the rare Slick Bizarre
Bondage Fetish Title.











Hi Everyone.
 Welcome to Friday, not that I have anything to do with its production, It seems to roll up quite happily on its own these days, but what I can add to it is Christeen.
 However for the next 2 weeks I will only be posting 3 New pieces instead of the usual 4, this is due to Christeen being absent for a couple weeks and I have been promised normal service will be resumed as soon as she returns.
 So let's not muck about, Here is Christeen, putting dear sweet Chris to the test.
XXX
Andy






8 comments:

  1. I don't mind having only 3 images from Christeen. In fact, I'd be happy with two, so good they are. Both Chris and Andrew are in situations that I would have liked to find myself in had I discovered myself in my late teens rather than in my early thirties. Ah! The innocence of youth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments Sylvain. Mostly impossible situations in real life I'm afraid.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Chris is always stunning, even with his forlorn look, or is it apprehension? No one would mistake him for anything other that an attractive young Lady. Soon to be the lady in Red at the reunion with all of his old acquaintances wondering who she is. Merely arm candy or someone who has blossomed beautifully since graduation. Such is just one of the many mystiques of the feminine wiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I'm sure he wants to be mistaken for eye candy.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I especially like number 1. As Chris looked at himself in the mirror, thoughts of his incredibly tight corset and hobble slip faded as the usual naughty thought came into his head whenever he was in a bridal gown. This, of course, was of the football captain, Brad, in an immaculate tuxedo cut superbly to show off his broad shoulders and narrow waist waiting for him at the altar as he was led, heavily veiled, up the aisle. "Stop it, stop it, I'm not gay but...…"

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mirror pics Stevie, as all sorts of scenarios can cross in front of us.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Christeen, I hope you’re getting to do something wonderful and nice, any amount of your art is welcome, always cheers up my Friday. I’ve no trouble with rations while you recharge your batteries.

    All gorgeous art this week. And definitely putting Chris to the test. Fun!

    1, Chris stop making silly excuses, you should be well used to being hobbled and you know you look amazing so admiring yourself is no shame.

    2, That is very striking dress colour and Chris will definitely cheer up amongst the strangers who’ll be only too happy to get to know the new girl, no chance of finding out her little secret.

    3, A very terrifying situation on the tube amongst the throngs, I’d be afraid the pretty gown will get crumpled. I think the lead will have to be used because we would not want Chris to get swept up and lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for caring Aidan. Leashes and hobble slips show how much care is taken to keep from losing sight of darling Chris.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete