Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2020

La Di Da (Not Annie Hall)

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




Hi Everyone
    My apologies for this not being a full Wednesday round up, if I get time you might get a Thursday supplemental round-up, but the world is at full speed right now and I am clinging on.
  So today I just wanted to quickly share my latest findings from the world of KPop. 
Now I do not know why some of these groups have not made it into the western music culture. Because some of the tunes are dangerously catchy. 
   Which leads us to this real ear-worm of a tune La Di Da by Everglow. This sounds so much like it could be a track by Steps and the moment you see these clips you will know why I was draw to them, but unlike some other live performances these are unedited and show the performance from a distance and in full, giving you time to admire both the slick hi-energy performance and the beautiful shiny fashions.
  So, It's over to Everglow.
XXX
Andy







8 comments:

  1. Very nice. I imagine the choreography to get four to six is tough, but that bunch are well practiced. I wonder if the background dancers work their way up into the group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, yes it is a very sharp and crisp performance and who knows, after all it is a perfect place to audition
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Yes very nice, catchy and slick outfits. I guess the local market is big enough so the promoters don’t think of abroad. However some years ago kpop did try abroad but wasn’t much liked in US as it is was in EU, so maybe that put a spanner in the works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With respect to the US I imagine Kpop would a bit "Alien" to there radio networks, I don't recall over here either though. Still we can keep it our own little treasure
      Thanks Aidan
      XX

      Delete
  3. The 'Enjoy your Time' posts are viruses. Beware

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'Enjoy your Time' posts are viruses. Beware

    ReplyDelete