Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Saturday 2 June 2018

Personal

Hi Everyone
   Sorry for kind of vanishing for the last week, had some very heavy stuff to deal with, but now It is time to get my fun hat back on and share some stuff with  you again.
  First thing I am doing today is buying myself a new pair of Latex pants/Jeans.



Thank you for sticking with me. Big Hugs
XXXX
Andy

12 comments:

  1. Oh Andy, they look fantastic on you, but as amazing as they are, I love the shoes. Stay safe and treat yourself well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee, purchase not yet made, choices choices
      XXX

      Delete
    2. What choices? They look great as is. Perhaps other colors, but nothing beats basic black. Maybe you should get them all.

      Delete
    3. The choice was a pair of slim fit Jeans from Honour or these by Libidex. I think I prefer these but being a little more expensive i may need to save a little first.
      XXX

      Delete
    4. Is your Birthday coming up soon ?

      Delete
    5. It was the other week Lee, so I do have a little money to spend.
      XXXX

      Delete
    6. Happy Birthday !!!!!!

      Delete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Very nice pants and shoes, but, you know me, I would prefer skin-tight pants tucked into high, high boots (with impossible heels of course).

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots! heavens Steive what a thought. First pants then we shall see. I have enough footwear back in France but none here....yet
      XXX

      Delete
  3. So darling, did you find what you were searching for?
    Amber *hug and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty, Kitty XXXXX
      Thank you, still not chosen the right pair yet.
      BIG HUGS
      xxxxxx

      Delete