Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 7 June 2018

Clip of the week; Vacuum packed

Hi Everyone
  Get this before someone removes it. 
 I was checking out the latest trailers online and glimpsed something that flipped my lid. Further investigations led me to The Girl In The Spiders Web and the briefest of glimpses of a woman being sealed in a latex vacsac.
  Quickly I downloaded and edited and stretched it into this little 44 second clip. It's all there is on this for now, but i think It might go big time once it is more widely viewed.
XX
Andy

Ps I am well excited by this because  'Drum roll'  Next weekend I have been invited to be vacpacked myself.
XXX


Here is my little re edit


15 comments:

  1. I have to say Andy, that was hot! I have become a latex fan in past year and this was beautifully erotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle, welcome to the Latex party, so glad you liked it
      XX

      Delete
  2. Getting vacpacked will be perfect for you. Just the revitalising 'therapy' you need. I hope you have a marvellous experience and enjoy time with friends.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S, I am hoping to get to my friends at the end of next week, for a long weekend, but at the moment it all depends of whether Sheila will be back home.
      Excited at last
      XXX

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking of doing a latex week of sorts on my blog, I want to share this video that you created Andy with it. Latex is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do share my friend, Yes latex is so much fun, the smell, the fell it is a sensory wonderland.
      xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think the people who made this film were aware that this is a fetish thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, I am sure they must, the concept of vacuum packing a person is not one somebody just thinks up without some inspiration. But I aint complaining.
      Xxx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Amongst over notices yes, Eeeekkk! indeed plus ‘humph’ ‘Arhhgg’ and ‘Phhummm’
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. I just wish I could have seen more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fuel for our fantasies RH,I would love to try it. I have been in a vacbed and that is awesome, but there shrink is constrained by the frame, so to have the latex only restricted by the very shape of ones body must be beyond awesome.
      Sure the scene will be longer in the film. Sure to be a good few minutes.
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. I just get the feeling the producers are using this to tease latex bondage lovers into watching this film thinking we are going to see more of this scene and then giving us a bunch of crap for 2 hours then leaving us with this few seconds.

      Delete
    3. You could be right, I can imagine it being a brief flash memory,without explanation. We shall see.
      Xxxx

      Delete