Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
Something shiny
this way comes.
A tiny glimpse into
the frustrating world
of a Bergman & Knightley
client.
Just when you think
you have it all.
This happens
Hi Everyone.
Gonna be another busy week personally but I will try to catch up.
We start the week with the completed version of an piece of my own art previewed on Patreon.
Those preview gained a lot of super comments and ideas as to what the story behind the image was and I can tell you, no one got it right and that makes me happy because all the ideas have now become potential inspiration for new art.
So what was the real story?
I don't need to explain it, the completed image speaks for itself in the sweetest of ways.
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy


Hello, Andy!
ReplyDeleteSleeping in heels is wonderful! I’m sure it’ll be second nature for him soon. Heels should never come off, if you ask me. There are many kinds that can be suitable for taking baths, showers, or even swimming. I would think the threat of being caught not wearing them makes the locks somewhat redundant, but clearly Jane doesn’t want to take any chances. Do the locking straps move to the outside of his legs? Having them on the inside could be somewhat painful, possibly.
Beautiful work, as always! Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Samantha
I agree. Very few reasons for a sissy to not wear heels. Fortunately those bed heels make it so a sissy will find it very difficult to wear flat shoes. The sooner a sissy leaves their boyish life behind the better! Sure, Andy might need to be wearing shoes with a bit of a lift from now on, and there'll be chatter in the school corridors in the final days. Well, unless there's a special school for sissies he can be enrolled in. Either way I doubt he'll wear much of anything with a low heel after he leaves school anyway. Best to get the practice and the physical adjustment now.
DeleteI can imagine he is thinking of what he has gotten himself into, and not for the first time. Fortunately he is evolving into a stunning young Lady.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I think even though dear Andi will be going to bed early, she's going to have a more energetic evening than her friends playing football. An evening of Aunt Jane grabbing those heels for leverage, raising Andi's darling legs, and giving her the satisfaction a young woman craves...
ReplyDeleteFor once, Jane is at Andy' feet!
ReplyDeleteWith all of his maid duties to complete, Andy needs as much rest as possible. It's not like he will be playing much football after the next few weeks; especially if his feet are made to stay in high heels.
ReplyDeleteWow such an early bed time... but I suppose that bed time is perfect for an early sissy like Andy. A sissy needs their beauty sleep, and it helps to halt any temptation to go out and play with the boys and their balls. Errrr.... at least not the way a sissy should play with boys and balls anyway ;) I bet Jane makes doubly sure and locks the door anyway, so Andy is safe and secure and free from all the masculinity that is forced on him. Comforted by all that pink, all those fluffy teddies, and snug in those heels! In the future he'll thank his Auntie and look on these days with laughter wondering how he could ever have thought walking and talking and playing around like a lad was for him.
ReplyDeleteI still see that Star Wars toy or figurine however... hmmm. Maybe I am just strict, I see the early days of a sissy a time of confusion, and they can get so easily confused by the things they watched or played with as boys. If I was Jane I would nip that in the bud until Andy knows what is up and what is down... but maybe she's hoping for that confusion so she'll have an excuse when Andy makes a mistake? Hehe delicious. I'm sure she has her plans for when Andy stops lingering and tries to open a box of his things kept in the open.
Anony, I like your comment.
DeleteThank you. I fear I got a little carried away but Andy always stimulates the imagination!
Deleteabsolut die richtige Entscheidung. ich würde der Kleinen einen schönen Schlafbody mit viel Spitze anziehen und eine dünne Strumpfhose drunter. Er muss die ganzen Mädchensachen einfach im Schlaf verinnerlichen.
ReplyDelete