Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 October 2024

New ART!!!!!! . A Policeman Calls

   Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
Monday gives us the
chance to revel in
a new piece from
our dear friend
Christeen.
This one appeals to 
my alternatively
kinky side,whilst enjoying
another mis adventure for
poor Chris.







Hi Everyone
   Yes Yes Yes.....after a very very long session the other night and I do mean night, I have the paintshop back and running. It ain't perfect but I can iron the issues out as I go.
  I will still be creating Ai for the Bergman/Knightley world,because I have kinda embraced the technology, so more there to come.

 So here is the first piece of art I have created in an age and it might be a strange place to step back into, however this is one image I had been desperate to get done and so it was first on my board.
  Being me, it's a tease of a completed piece, but it we have to start somewhere, but I promise it is all done and dusted.
  So let us once again meet up with Ma Johnson , But who is she talking to (Like we don't know lol)

XX
Andy






 

1 comment:

  1. Andy was in despair as Ms Johnson felt beneath his petticoats and pushed aside his panties. How could that policeman have been so blind? He must have seen him. He was in the window FFS. Surely it was obvious that he wasn't a mannequin?

    He was disappointed too. Was this the best that Auntie could manage in trying to rescue him? A visit from Policeman Plod. He'd sounded like a junior constable who just wanted to get back to the station for his brew. Had that been his last chance? His last chance before Madam Dark came back for him or he got shipped who knows where. Freddie and Matt had already gone. They were no longer in the window with him. Shipped out. He'd heard the delivery lorry and the commotion in the back store. It would have been so easy to slip in a couple of mannequins with the 'Taken Aback' returns even if the shop was being watched. Mannequins for reconditioning. Except Freddie and Matt would already be well conditioned. Conditioned just like him: coated, glazed, masked, plugged and cathetered. Full dollification. He guessed Alfie and Oscar had gone too, or were they still in the basement tanks. He'd heard them being led through to the back store yesterday and they'd never re-emerged. Another pair trapped by The Dark Institute. Either way, the policeman hadn't found them. Not that he'd bothered looking. His visit had been perfunctory at best. 'Another sex shop' was how he'd described it when he saw the array of cabinets with plugs and harnesses alongside the shiny PVC dresses and lingerie.

    Ms Johnson continued her running commentary: "I must admit I was a little concerned when that Policeman called this afternoon. But wasn't it sweet of him to apologise and say there wasn't going to be any further investigation?" Andy heard the clank of a bucket. "I'm just going to ease your legs apart slightly, darling. They'll ache a lot but I'll soon have you back in position." Cramp screamed through Andy's calves and thighs as she adjusted his pose. "Now let's get rid of all that nastiness. Don't worry, I've closed the outer shutters. Nobody can see you. I'll replace your bag and then give you a flush after you've been emptied." He felt her fumbling with the stopper in his tunnel plug before the bucket resonated with thumps and splatters. "Nice and loose, that's what I like to see. Liquid feed is so nutritious and makes life so much simpler for our dollies. I think another day in the maid's dress if we can keep it clean. Then it'll be back in the schoolgirl's for the weekend. You'll like that. Maybe I'll try you in the nurse's next week."

    Andy was in no position to disagree. Not now he was her dolly. He almost prayed that Madam Dark would come and take him away. Or was leaving him in the window, her way of taunting him and his Aunt?

    -------------
    Hope this fits.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete