Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 18 December 2023

message

 










Hello Everyone

 It is with sadness that i must say that owing to a family sickness I will be away from our blog and Patreon of the foreseeable future. 

 I humbly apologise and hope you will all stay with me.

I will miss yoiu all

Love you

XXX

Andy

13 comments:

  1. You are doing the right thing. Hope your mother gets better soon and that your father improves.
    We will be there for you, never fear.
    Love to you all.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal18 December 2023 at 10:25

    Take all the time you need. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. In the meantime, stay safe and take care of those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Andy, Sadly, part of my life is already missing and Chris will have no place to rest his pretty head.
    Christeen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Sylvain said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress_LeatherBeth18 December 2023 at 12:20

    Andy sweetheart,

    The biggest warmest hugs for you and both your parents. Look after yourselves and each other, and quick recoveries all round.

    Beth and olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the best for your parents. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care and we'll be here when you return. (Zen Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family first, dude! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prends le temps dont tu as besoins, occupe toi des tiens ainsi que de toi. La famille c'est ça qui compte. Ensuite, quand tu voudras quand tu en auras envie ou le besoin tu nous reviendras et nous serons là pour t'accueillir. Que tout aille au mieux. Bien des pensées positives t'accompagne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positive thoughts and sincere good wishes - charly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andy, do what you have to do. Family always, and I mean ALWAYS comes first. I've been through it since October, with mom having a fall that hurt her back, and Dad having a minor stroke just 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my dear friends.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you, so much for your warmth and kindness, your love and best wishes fill my heart with light.
    Forever yours
    Andy
    XXX

    ReplyDelete