Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Wednesday round up, lots of shiny things

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






Hi Everyone
 I hope you are all super well, because it is time for the Wednesday round up,but first an apology.
  The Patreon thing I was intending to post today will have to wait for a couple of days,this is because I had to spend last evening rescuing all my art files from a corrupted back up memory stick. It will happen, but please give me  a few days XXX

So off we go
  First we have the new video by one of my favourite singers, the German superstar Helene Fischer, now I must admit I am not to keen on this song, the musical style isn't my thing but the Latex pants she wears in the vid' more than make up for it.


























Now a couple of superb photographs by Keith Barker, who catchs the everyday Latex perfectly. I especially like these as they remind me both of Aunt Jane and........... someone very dear to me. 




Following the Instagram route, a little clip of  Lucyfer. Though it is really brief, I love this because it reminds me of a day when whilst wearing my long sleeved Maids uniform for my beloved friends in Lyon, I completed my duties only to be directed to a trail of water marks on the tiled floor. It turned out I was dripping sweat out of my sleeves, believe me you get hot in Latex on an average day, but on that hot summer morning I was dripping. This tiny clip shows how it feels to be just a little too hot. 


Check out more from Lucyfer here https://www.instagram.com/lucyfer_org/ and don'e forget to like and follow, everyone needs a little help now and again.

Finally and I do apologise for it all being clips and things, but I had a story ready to run, but realised I had to change the names as they were the original ones and rather naughty to use on this blog and then the memory stick thing happened and it all got a bit messed up. 
  Anyway final clip. I love these pants, love them to death, the zipper details,the biker style panels in the front, the bum enhancing cut on the bottom, everything is perfect.




Hope you liked those little bits, follow the links and you will find more to enjoy.
XXX
Andy







19 comments:

  1. No need for apologies. A lovely collection to inspire, the Lucyfer and Keith Barker particularly. Hope your memory stick problems resolve.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sort your IT problems soon, they can be a real PITA. But thanks for posting those brown Freddy's, they're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitka Andy yes they are gorgeous xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy, I liked the song by Helene Fischer, it kind of reminded me of the warm sultry evenings and listening to soul music, and we haven't had many of those this year maybe that is why you're showing so much leg wear😀!
    Thought I blinked while watching Lucyfer, so I watched it a few more times just to make sure. Do you still wear your long sleeved Maids dress??
    Hope you manage to fix your memory stick, this new fangled technology is wonderful when it's working!
    Wishing everyone a lovely day. take care, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I see what you mean about the song, it’s just not her usual style, but it might grow on me.
      I haven’t worn it for a while now, all my outfits apart from my vinyl pants are in Lyon, but they are calling to me.
      Stick unstuck, thank you
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. I have an idea for a new scene. Aunt Jane forces William to choose a dress for Andy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an interesting scenario, but "force". I doubt any forcing will be required.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I'm sure Will has any number of fantasies for the different types of girl he'd love Andy to be.

      Delete
    3. Mmmmm yes like it AT a super idea thank you, but you are right S force is wrong, I can imagine his whirling mind as he stands in that dressing room full of choices
      Xx

      Delete
  5. So sorry to read of your tech problems. I do hope you are everything gets sorted out, and saved, and you will be back to your usual effervescent self or selves in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear Lee, all will be good xxx

      Delete
  6. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Love the biker pants. How about Andy as a leather/latex clad biker chick clinging onto Will's waist (with Will also in full leather). Of course Andy's biker boots would have to have at least a 5 inch heel!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie, sweetheart

      That is so HOT.

      Let it be so.

      Beth

      Delete
    2. I will see what I can do, no promises, but I love the idea Stevie, thank you xxx

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. If I can't 'second' that proposal, can I 'third it, please? (Or 'thrid' it in the words of 'The Bukiss Way'.)

      Delete
  7. A lovely selection of Clips 'n' Things. No need apologise for any lack of story. I do hope you're IT glitches are fixed soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, that is so sweet of you
      Xxx

      Delete