Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 20 April 2021

A Wednesday Art and Story special

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
  It is midweek and I could not let it pass without posting something and then i realised I had something very special to share.
This story ,written by our dear friend Skinnie Stallion and was inspired by a post over on Patreon a few weeks ago. To me they were separate images of Andy with Aunt Jane, but S has weaved a wonderful narrative through them
  Big Hugs and the full Wednesday round up will return next week    hopefully.
XX
Andy



Her Girl. It's only Lipgloss
By
Skinnie Stallion

 It starts with him consent to letting Auntie do some 'painting'.  She's been doing her nails and thought it would be fun to do his.  He didn’t take much persuading.   But instead of her favourite Chanel Le Vernis red, she's chosen a Sally Hansen Rosy Quartz for him.  'Rosy' hadn't sounded bad but it turned out to be pink.   Bright pink.   A little more cajoling and he lets her do some more painting.  His room, he thinks naïvely.   Face painting, she then calls it.   He thinks it will be quick: maybe just a little smear of lipstick and a dab of eyeshadow. Or possibly one of those fun cat or tiger faces they do at funfairs.   He can't believe it when she brings out brushes and sponges.  And so it began.  

Made to remove his shirt.   "You don't want to get it messed up, do you?"  The application of concealer on one or two little blemishes.   His hair pinned back with clips.  "We don't want that in the way."    The gentle rubbing in of a primer, not just on his cheeks but on his chin, forehead and ears.  The even deeper and wider application of a rich foundation to take away his paleness not just on his face but around his neck so that it all bore a consistent shade. The brushing and the blending.  “You’re so pale, darling.   I need to get you sprayed.”  And then seeming layers of eyeliner, eyeshadow mascara and blusher.   More brushing and blending.  "Blend, blend, blend."   Before finishing with powder then lipliner, lipstick and lipgloss.  


Auntie is kind and presents himself with his first compact.  After all, he will need to powder his nose and learn to retouch occasionally.   Finally she lets him admire her handiwork in the compact's mirror.  He looks with shock and surprise at the results.  Is that really him? ‘Oh my gosh!’ he thinks. ‘It can't be!  I look like a girl.’  A pretty girl.  And he's pink.  He’s lost for words.  "I'm pink," he finally exclaims.   "Auntie, I'm pink!"   He can't believe how well his lips, eyeshadow and blusher match the colour of his nails.   Girlie pink.  Or is it sissy pink?  He lowers the compact and stares at his Aunt.   "Auntie, how could you?   I look like a girl!"

A collage of a person

Description automatically generated with low confidence

"Of course, darling.  How else would you want to look?"


"But Auntie, I'm not a girl," his protests continue.


"Really?"


"No, Auntie.  I'm a boy."


"Well, you're a young man.  But you're so much more."


"What do mean?"


"Answer me this first: do you like how you look?"


"No."


"Look again."


"If you insist."  Andy flips open the compact and sullenly looks in the mirror again.


"Do you like what you see?"


"I look like a girl."


"You've already said that, honey, and I agreed.  But do you like what you see?"


"Er....  that's not fair!   I can't say I don't like how I look.  I think I have a nice face.   But now it's all messed up."


"Is it?  Is it really? What's looking back at you?  Isn't that a nice face?"


"Well, yes."


"A pretty face."


"Yes, I guess so."  


"A feminine face."


"Yes."


“Now put your shirt back on.  I don’t want you getting cold.”  Andy picks up his crisp white shirt and fastens the buttons.  As he’s finishing, his Aunt moves closer to him.  She’s imposing and towers above in her five inch heels.   He can feel her warmth breath and smell the fragrance of her.   Not just her perfume but the sensuous aroma of her body wafting from her enticing cleavage.  He’s distracted.  He wants to bury his face between those friendly mounds, as she lets him some days before he goes home, and pay homage to the lady who has cared for him and taught him so much.   Why is he fighting her, he wonders.  This must be one of her jokes.  Jane’s extended index finger raises his chin and stops him staring at her bosom and makes him look her in the eye.  "So?"

A person looking at a personnequin

Description automatically generated with low confidence

"So, what?"


"So, you should be pleased with having such a pretty face."


"But it's a girl's face!"


"Repetition!  A point to me.”


“But I’m not a girl.”


“Repetition!   That’s another point to me.  Do you not want a pretty face?”


“Well, yes.  But that’s not the point.”


“So what is the point?”


“I look like a sissy.”


“Yes.   And a very pretty one too.”


“But people will laugh at me.”


“I doubt it.  They’ll just see a pretty face.”


“But I’ll be dressed as a boy.  People will laugh at me.”


“Why?” Jane demands.


“Why!!!”


“Yes, why?”


“Repetition!  Gotcha Auntie!   That’s one point back to me.”  Andy laughs and his Aunt laughs too.  Andy smiles at seeing his Auntie laughing.  It’s his first smile since looking in the mirror.


“Andrew, I think you look gorgeous.”


Andy calms slightly.   “Really, Auntie?”


“Yes, darling.”  Jane leans forward and her soft lips momentarily touch his.  It’s the gentlest and most fleeting of kisses.  Part of her wants to kiss him hard and full-on and give him the love he craves, but it will be too soon.   And she doesn’t want to mess up his lipstick.  “I’ve always thought you an attractive young man but wearing make-up takes you to a different level.   Make-up merely enhances your beauty.”   


“Are you sure?”


“Yes.  Totally.”


 “But I’m never going to attract girls looking like this.”


“Oh, you will.”


“Seriously?”


“Silly boy!   You attract me.”


“Oh, Auntie.”


“You just look more adorable than ever.”


“But what about other girls?”


“They’ll feel the same.  Chantelle always says how cute she thinks she look.   If I let her, I think she’d have you for breakfast.”


“Oh, that can’t be ….”


“It will be.   Girls love a pretty boy.  And it’s very fashionable for boys to wear make-up these days.”


“But what about my mates?   This isn’t metrosexual make-up.  They’ll think I’m a sissy.     This is full on Drag Race.”


“Andrew, the last thing you look like is a drag queen.   You just look pretty.”


“But my mates?


“They need never know.”


“How?  What if they see me? They’ll think I’m a sissy. A deviant.”


“Hardly.   And I won’t claim a point for Deviation,” Jane grinned.


“That’s not funny.”


“They need never know.”


“Repetition.  Another point back to me,” Andy yelps with glee forgetting his fears.  Jane’s game has taken the edge away.   “But I’ll still be a boy.”


Jane moves round to stand behind Andy.   “Why?”   She folds him in her arms and embraces him.  One hand clasps his left breast while he feels her warm breasts press against his back.  Her breath is now on his neck as she says words that shock him.   “Not if you look like a girl.”


“But how can I?”

A picture containing text, indoor, person

Description automatically generated

“Dress like a girl,” comes back Jane’s clear instruction.


“What!!  You can’t be serious!” exclaims Andy.


“Never more so, honey” whispers his beloved Aunt.  She so wants to kiss him.  All she can do is hold him close and press him against her bosom.  She looks over his shoulder and down.  She can feel his body tense and see his sap is rising .   “You would be perfect.  You’d look lovely in a dress or tight shiny pants like me.”


“But ……..”  Andy stumbles.  He can feel himself hardening more as he thinks about his Aunt in her tight leather pants or even better in the new red PVC ones she’d just purchased.


“They’d see a pretty girl.”


“Won't they recognise me?”  Andy realises how exciting he’s finding the idea of wearing tight shiny pants like his Auntie.  Maybe she’d even let him wear latex like she did when Chantelle came round.  He feels a tightening in his crotch.


“Why would they?  They’ll see the prettiest girl in the area.   Why would they think it was Andrew Watson, pride of the substitutes bench?”


“But what if they ……”


“….. fancied you?”  Jane completed his sentence.   “I think that’s more for you to answer.”


“What do you mean by that?”


“I’ve seen you.”


“How do you mean?”


“When we’re out shopping.  It’s not just Céline and Julie you flirt with.  I’ve seen you looking.”


“No!!.”


“I have,” Jane affirmed.


“No! No!  NO!” Andy shrieked.


“Yes,” said Jane and gripped him even tighter drawing him fast against her body.  “And that’s repetition three times so yes, yes, yes back.  I’ve seen you looking at him.”


“Who?” protested Andy.


“I don’t know his name.  The one with the tousled hair.”  


“I don’t know who you mean?”


“The nice looking boy.  The one who stares at you.”


“I don’t know who you mean.”


“Derrr!  Repetition!   The one who you look away from as soon as he catches you staring at him.”   


“Do you mean Will?”


“I’ve no clue.   But I can see.”


“Will’s nice.”


“Yes.”


“If I do wear a dress, could I wear heels too?”


“Yes, darling.  Of course.”   Jane spins Andy around and pulls him towards her.   This time their lips meet and she kisses him hard.  Andy struggles for breath.  It’s not the first time they’ve kissed but never like this. He opened his mouth slightly and her tongue found his.  It darted in like a snake, flickering and probing.  Jane felt something stir against her thighs.   He was hers.   Her boy.  Her young man.  Her sissy.  And now, most importantly, her girl.

 


Six weeks later


“Auntie, how long do I need to practise?”


“Until you’re comfortable.”


“Do I need to keep on being a maid?”


“You’re not a maid, Andrew.   You’re my maid.   Please don’t forget that.”


“No, Auntie.   I know I’ll always be yours.”   Jane feels a warm glow.  So much has happened in the last few weeks. Her ‘girl’ has made a lot of progress.   He hasn’t been out in public since he’s still learning and needs to gain confidence.   So far she has only dressed Andy as a sissy maid and he has warmed to his new role.  He’s been to the beautician and been sprayed.  When he protested, she threatened to send him home and not to see him or take a spanking.   He preferred the latter rather than the terrible alternative.  After being taken across her knee and, with a sore red bottom, he quietly acquiesced to her instructions.  (To be fair, he did think at first that she’d said ‘spayed’.)  He’s now a rich ‘Cocktail 10’ all over.  He didn’t enjoy the BSC and the waxing of his legs and arms that preceded it but he is now nice and smooth too.   He likes it that.   He tells his friends he does a lot of gardening work for his Aunt to explain his new tan.


The Towers have never looked cleaner or tidier.  On each visit to Jane’s he lets her do his make-up and then he puts on a maid’s dress.   At the moment he only has one: a black, French maid’s dress. It’s soft and frilly with a little white pinafore apron and little cap.  He has recently graduated to four inch heels and now walks in them with style and grace, and a rather sexy wiggle.   Any mistakes are punished with a spanking.  Now he willingly goes over her knee, knowing his skirt will be raised and his little panties pulled down. Spanking is now only a few light slaps.  Sometimes he wishes she’d be harder.    He knows she cares.     “But for how long?”


“Practice never stops.  And I do appreciate having a maid again.  You make such a good job of the housework.   You’ll be ready soon,” she reassures.    “You need some more voice practice and we need to buy you some dresses. And I think a trainer bra.   We can see what we can find in ‘She Said’ or go up to London.”


“Can’t we look on-line?”  (‘Again?’ he was also thinking.)


“Well, we can, but only to get some ideas about what you want and how you want to look.   I think you’ll enjoy the experience of going to ‘She Said’.”


“But people might see me.”


Jane looked at him hard.   He looked away realising the dilemma he was creating for himself.  On the one hand he now wanted to try going out as a girl.  He loved being in heels and found he enjoyed wearing a dress: so comfortable and liberating.  He wanted to see if Jane was right about people seeing him as a girl.  But he still found the thought of people recognising him terrifying.    “Don’t worry, you can go as Andrew.  At least this time.   They’ll see you going in with me: a young man helping his Aunt.   Only the staff will know it’s you who’ll be trying on the dresses.   Anyway, I need some new toys for Chantelle: some B Balls would be good.   We can go at the weekend.”


“But how soon can I go out as a girl?”


“When we have your outfits and I think you’re ready.”


“But when will that be?”


“Soon, I hope.   You still need to learn how to do your own make-up.   I can’t do it every time.   We can start today.   I’ve put your dress on my bed.   I’ve left out my brushes and make-up on the dresser.   I need to do some work in the study.   Call me when you’re ready.”


“But Auntie, I’m not sure I can ……”


“You can and will, or do you want to be across my knee again?”


“No, Auntie.”   Secretly he did: he craves her touch and attention.


Nearly two hours later, Jane hears Andy’s call.   “Auntie, I’m ready.”   Jane goes to her bedroom and is delighted by what she sees.   Andy is wearing his new pink maid’s dress.   He has done his make-up exactly like she did the first time.  He looks close to perfection.  The artist in him has come through.   She walks round and inspects him.   The dress is perfect too: the tight latex hugs his figure and accentuates his narrow waist and tight bottom.   His calves are taught and he stands tall but secure in his slender heels.  He shines and glistens, a vision of feminine beauty.


“You look lovely darling but you need to go over your lips again.”


“Really.  I thought I’d done my lippie.”


Yes, honey.   But you need gloss.  Your lips need to shine.”


“Oh, OK.”   Andy picks up his compact and the slender brush.


“Gentle now, nice and smooth.   That’s it.  Good Boy.  There’s no need to look so worried Andrew, it’s only lipgloss.  You want your lips to be as slick and shiny as your new Latex dress, don’t you?”


“Yes, Auntie.”

A picture containing text, indoor, person

Description automatically generated


Jane loves how delicate and attractive he looks as he tentatively paints the gloss over his lusciously kissable lips.


He will be ready so soon.


Tonight she will make love to Chantelle but it will be hard for her not to think about her girl.  He will be ready for that soon too.   But not yet.   She knows he’s sweet and would want her to, but not yet.  The way he now kisses back shows his desperate passion for her, but not yet.  Not yet.   Not only does he need to be comfortable as a girl, he also needs to recognise his submissive side.  He bends over now for his spankings with an unmistakeable eagerness.  There’s still more to learn.    He can get accustomed over the coming weeks to chatting with girls.  In a few months she’s sure he’ll be flirting with the boys.   And when that starts, while he does his maid duties, she can introduce him to some gentle stretching exercises. Over time he can move to larger sizes.   She will want his first time to be enjoyable and without pain.   Soon, but not yet.  He will be hers before any boys.  Before any rough boys.   He will receive tender, feminine love.   Andy has a special place in Jane’s heart.  The girl she has created.  Boys might come.  Boys might go.  Boys might break his heart but she would always be there.  There for him.   There for her girl.  She would always be his first.   And he would be hers forever.   Her girl.


18 comments:

  1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie.

    A wonderful, indeed perfect, encapsulation of the early stages of Andy's beautiful journey into femininity. Thank you so much. I wish I had written it. It is an extra privilege to be the first to comment.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      Bless you and thank you, my art was just an inspiration for such a super story
      XX

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Stevie. Andy's art was the foundation. All I had to do was weave some ideas together about how these pictures could all be part of a common story. I feel honoured that Andy has chosen to give it a special place on his Blog.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    What a beautiful short story by Skinnie Stallion, Jane is just perfect at manipulating Andy and how sweet to hear he encompasses her wishes at such an early stage of his development into the beauty of femininity.
    Such sweet art to go along with it.

    Hope everyone is well. Take care hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in love with this story the moment i read it/them, 'cos there were three drafts LOL
      XX

      Delete
    2. Well at least I didn't subject you to a 4th, although there are still corrections needed to this version.

      Thank you so much M.S.H. and Andy for your kind words. I'm just pleased that you enjoyed it and felt it respected the love and playful relationship between Aunt Jane and her nephew.
      XX

      Delete
  3. That was beautiful. Andi's beginning, Andrews journey. Slow and steady with the final goal in mind. Aunt Jane is a plotting and planning Mistress. Thank you to Sweet Andy for making the space for it and to Ms. Stallion for linking the pictures with a compelling back story. Now we know.
    I must admit to a brain lock. I am sure that it is obvious, but I stalled at BSC. Surely not Ann Martin's Babysitter's Club? Duh, to me yet again.
    Andrew has come so far and seems to be chomping at the bit for his foray into the real world. Out and about to be the center of appreciative glances, with the thoughts of William currently buried deeply in his sub-conscious. Soon, very soon, Lady Jane will orchestrate the meeting of the two. Embarrassment for Andy, a moment of embolden for William. Together, finally.
    Wishing all my best for all who cross paths here as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      BSC? All I can think is a science Degree, but i think S has something else in mind.
      I am more than happy and very proud to be able to share such super stories, I never ask for them but it seems I have the power to inspire S into these leaps of creativity.
      Just as Andy inspired Jane to create her masterpiece
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Yes it's all down to building off Andy's rich inspirationa and beautiful artwork.

      Aunt Jane doesn't want to keep having to apply foundation to her nephew's pale neck and face. Not only is it expensive but it's time consuming so she has him sprayed at a beauty salon. But it needs to be done tastefully so that his skin tone matches all over. And if it's all over, it's time to get rid of that body hair. There may be much of it on her nephew's slim figure but it hardly looks feminine. Before spraying she booked him in for a proper waxing. Not just his legs and arms, and those tiny wisps on his chest and around his nipples but those other more intimate areas. It's time for his first BSC: Back, Sac and Crack. When he's shaved his underarms, he'll be nice and smooth and slippery like an eel, especially when he's oiled. Once the little inflammation has settled, he can be sprayed with Cocktail 10 and look the part. Foundation time will be so much easier.

      Delete
    3. Back crack sac!!??? Sweetie I’ll have you know I have been as the proverbial baby for years xx

      Delete
  4. Simply perfect. Perhaps next stages soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Harriet XX
      We shall see what I can come up with, but i too would like to create more details of Andy's transformation.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Thank you Harriet. Well, it's all down to Andy. Although I would of course I would allow him first use of the pen unless invited.
      xx

      Delete
  5. Truly a wonderful story though not surprising. Between S skill in story telling and your wonderful and creative artwork. There really was only one possible outcome......a truly enchanting story. Sadly I have never reached out to you S but you really do have a wonderful talent for story telling....granted it’s not as good as our dear Andy’s but then again who does.........LOL sorry my cheerleader side came out can never miss a chance to flaunt Andy’s skill....😁. Kidding aside you really do have a talent S this was a wonderful story based on truly amazing artwork. When you and Andy work together you both always seem to create something magical. Thanks for sharing this piece Andy and as always you art is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you queenofmy. It's all down to Andy's skill. I just follow on behind with a few words that I hope will fit and echo the mood intended. (Although I know that sometimes I go too far.)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. You are a naughty boy S xxxx

      Delete
  6. Absolutely fabulous lovely story. Just a little lipgloss, oh the mild resistance is sooooo cute then it leads to learning lots and all the fun of pretty boy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aidan. I'm pleased you enoyed.

      Delete