Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Walking Fifi. By Mandy Sweet Heart.Chapt 5

Hi everyone
   Here is the penultimate chapter of Mandys latest superb story.
Continuing on from Chapter 4 below (not complicated is it)
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2019/09/walking-fifi-by-mandy-sweet-heart-chapt.html

XXXX


Walking Fifi.
By Mandy Sweet Heart.
**Continuing on from *All in the Plan*
   & is based on art by SweetAndyLatex.
   Thank you, Sweet, Andy Latex**

Chapter Five.
“What’s going on?” Jane gasped in unusually sleepy dulcet tones.
Having already given Will his breakfast Andy was finding this morning was turning out to be one where he felt less than innocent, and he felt his guilt swimming deeper just standing in aunt Janes’ room. “I’m sorry Auntie Jane, Miss Jeniffer. I tried to knock but my hands are full, I’ve bought you both some breakfast, I hope that is alright?”
Fully awake Janes’ cultured tones became more strict. “I mean the dress, what are you doing in a maids dress, Andy?”
Andy felt himself becoming more nervous and Jeniffer, fluffing her pillow and sitting up next to Jane became intrigued as she was hearing Andy frothing while positioning the trays on the bed. “I’m sorry ma’am, I just seen my wonderful old dresses shimmering  beautifully at me when I opened the closet this morning and Will is at work all day,” he remorsefully informed them, “I wanted to return a tiny bit of the pleasure you have given me by being your maid for the day and well, if you forgive me auntie I noticed a lot of dust on the shelves downstairs and thought you would be pleased.”
Jeniffer, placing a piece of grapefruit slowly on to the spoon, interjected. “You have to admit, Jane, that agency is nowhere as good as your Andy ever was and as they are not in today, if he wants to, why not? It will be great having him around again.”
Jane smiled at them both, how sensible Jeniffer could be and how quickly Andy had reverted back into his old worried some self. Now that Jane was over the surprise a smile filled her face as a feeling of how cosy this all felt, her with Jeniffer and Andy with Will, plus how lovely Andy looked as her maid. “You better do a good job then Andy, no slacking today, I expect to see a spotless house before you stop for lunch.” Her voice had remained stern but now softened. “Thank you Andy, you look beautiful in that dress.” Then attempting to be firm again but starting to giggle. “Why are you still standing there? Get and do you chores maid!”
Andy joined her with a titter, “Yes ma’am, thank you Lady Jane, Miss Jeniffer.”
In the deep carpet he spun elegantly on a single heel as Jane, still trying her best to be unpleasant but unable to soften her happiness, announced. “I meant it when I said that I expect a perfect job from you, Andy. Both Jenny and I will be inspecting your work.” Andy turned back and gave a low graceful curtsy before swirling around again, leaving them to their morning meal.
While enjoying their breakfast on a tray both Jeniffer and Jane had considered the idea that Andy had just been messing around to see how they would react to him back in one of his sleek maids dresses, but neither were totally shocked to see him busy with his pink headed feather duster in the main lounge and already the villa was looking so much cleaner. Andy had heard the two ladies walking across the hallway and knew they would be coming to this room, he twirled when he thought they would be at the door and dropped, giving a curtsy as they walked through the door but as he peered up Andy was unable to stop an almost silent, “wow,” from escaping and wobbled on his six inch heels. The sight before him took a couple of seconds to fully register. Both of the ladies were dressed in identical outfits; their beautiful faces were of course perfectly adorned with cosmetics, including deep glossy ruby lips, but it was the matching skin tight shiny black leather slacks that decorated their legs, they were so tight fitting for a second Andy thought they were sprayed onto their skin, along with a loose fitting plum red satin blouse showing just the perfect amount of cleavage to attract the attention of both genders, and topped off with eight inch deep red sandals that Andy was unsure how his aunt had known her head would clear the the door frame without having to bob down first.
With opposite hands placed on hips the two ladies looked on as Andy managed to rise slightly more gracefully, a delighted Jeniffer attempted to put as much fear into her voice as she used when Jane asked if she would help train him. “He appears to have become rather sloppy since being away. What do you think, Jane?”
Jane watched Andy as he stood fully upright, straightening his apron and looking somewhat ashamed of the miss footing while curtsying, with just a tiny hint of pride in her voice Jane told Jenifer. “I think he’s beautiful, Jenny. Andy has the whole world falling at his feet, yet still loves his silly old aunt enough to help her out.”
“More like the world is drooling at his feet, babe.” Jeniffer said without thinking, before adding. “I was just surprised, really I thought breakfast in bed was just lovely I never dreamed he fully meant to do the chores too, shall we leave him to carry on and relax in the sun?”
Jane found it hard to leave at once, just wanting to stand there admiring the feminised boy she had helped create, but Jeniffer linked an arm around hers and began to walk the lady out, as Andy began to curtsy again Jane mouthed ‘thank you’, feeling grateful for Janes’ kindness towards him Andy smiled at her before happily carrying with his work.
Will had taken himself off to work around nine thirty after telling Andy that it would be lovely to take all his girls out for meal out tonight, allowing Andy to just carry on as if it was perfectly normal for him to be Lady Janes’ maid when not posing so beautifully in front of the camera.
Neither Jane nor Jeniffer went out of their way to make life difficult for Andy but if they happened to be passing they made sure he knew that they were the ladies of the house, not that they really needed to because as soon as Andy heard either of them coming towards him he would always stand to one side and with a smile on his lips give a small curtsy as they passed; Jeniffer thought it was lovely to once again have an old fashioned courteous maid that shown respect to them but Jane felt pride for the lovely boy who could be doing anything he wished this week and considered that maybe Andy found it relaxing after being on show for so many months.
Although Andy had mostly been ignored all morning, and he kinda liked not having to keep pouting in front of the camera, so they could make sure he was alright Jane insisted that he was at the table with them for a light snack and in between nibbling the salad sandwich Andy had to tell them more than once that he was totally having fun being back here like this, even if it was only for today.
Having had a passing glance over his work even Jeniffer could see he was more relaxed than when she opened the door just yesterday and wanted to see if he was telling the truth. “I want you to take Fifi for a walk this afternoon, she needs a bit of exercise, you don’t mind do you, Andy?”
Not stopping to think Andy told her. “Of course Miss Jeniffer, it looks like a lovely day for a walk.”
“I will expect you to be wearing your uniform while your doing your duties.”
Jane looked horrified at way Jeniffer was talking to her nephew but Andy spoke before she had a chance to. “Yes Miss Jeniffer, as you wish but I do need a quick shower before I go out.”
Jane sounded as if he was being told to do something unsightly as she told him. “You don’t have to Andy, you’re on holiday and should be resting up and enjoying yourself while you can.”
“I am having a great time, Auntie Jane. It’s so nice not having to look into a camera all day or have reports asking so many questions and with luck if I go like this no one will notice me for a change.”
“We should call the paparazzi, have them follow him around.” Jeniffer said in her most sarcastic tones possible.
“No!” Jane almost shouted, causing both Jeniffer and Andy to heart to skip a beat as the two jumped. “You will not call anyone, Jenny. I mean it.” Jeniffer looked sad as she tried to say that she never would, Jane waved her comment away as if it did not matter and turned to Andy and with deep concern repeated. “You really don’t have to walk Fifi you don’t want too, Andy.”

Concludes next time....

15 comments:

  1. What a naughty little boy Andy Latex is, I just checked my copy & yes chapter 4 was completed. It's just the way a naughty little Mandy wrote it!
    I just wanted to tease everyone with how Andy spent the first day off work.
    I do hope everyone is enjoying it. Big hugs to all, Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, whoops, I just noticed a mistake I left in...very sorry girls xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you were not about the claim I published it incorrectly (raised eybrow) LOL
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I understand Jennifer's intention but she needs to understand that despite being friends with Supreme Madame Lady Jane she can't treat Andy that way! Another important issue today the relationship between Amanda and Jane is as I always dreamed something like mother and daughter with dialogue and understanding on both sides. It is a new cycle in history between them new dynamics will emerge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PS, I can understand your concerns, sorry if I upset you. I've never seen Andys' relationship that way that relationship that way & I wanted to put a bit of fun into the story + to see how Andy would react when someone acts differently towards him, but it was Lady Jane who stood up for her 'nephew' mostly because of the love she feels towards him.
      I hope you keep reading to find out the end.
      Best wishes, hugs Mandy xxxx

      Delete
    2. I will continue to follow to know the end of this story! Thinking outside the frame of the story really felt disappointed by Jennifer's attitude this kind of behavior is only allowed between Jane and Andy the two already have a long history these jokes represent how healthy the relationship between them is! But thinking within the frame of the story I understand Jennifer's role when she brings a twist or a new element which is perfect for the unfolding of the story. I hope you understand my reasoning. A big hug continue with this wonderful work you do

      Delete
    3. Of course I understand your concerns, I feel the same when they don't follow the same storyline in film sequels.
      Maybe after a break from writing about Andy/Jane I will come back with a more traditional story for you.
      xxx

      Delete
    4. Hello
      This is why I like Mandys writting, it takes my world and just stretches it a little, nothing much, but after all Andy is now in both 21st and 25th Centuries so we can have a little latitude at times
      XX

      Delete
    5. I'm glad we can have this kind of dialogue, so I can help build some of Andy's story! He and Aunt Jane represent me in many ways

      Delete
  4. it is so nice to see Andy giving up his free time to please his Aunt Jane. He could be doing any number of things, but chooses menial tasks that Lady Jane would appreciate as a Thank You for all she has done. He had given her a domestic of yore, replete with the curtsies and standing to one side.
    I for one would have liked a more deep description of his attire. Though we have many past captions from which to draw our imagination. Thank you for your continuing chapters.
    Andy is just to precious to give up his down time to make his Auntie happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, thank you. I will take note of your comment about describing his attire more, I'm taking a rest from Andy/Lady Jane for a bit & doing some other stories but I have an idea or two thanks to Andys' art.
      Yes, Andy has to be just the most sweetest boy always wanting to make Jane happy.
      Thanks for reading, hugs Mandy xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your lovely thoughts Lee, you are always so sweet
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh I’m totally blown away by this latest chapter. Andy is the sweetest boi ever! I’m sure I’ll also love the final chapter when it’s ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm so pleased that you are enjoying the tale, I write the whole story before passing it to Andy, so I'm afraid it's up to him.
      Andy is just so grateful to his aunt Jane for giving him so much.
      I hope you enjoy the last last chapter too.
      Hugs Mandy xxx

      Delete
    2. Final Chapter is up on Monday Aidan
      XX

      Delete