Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 10 January 2019

New Comic. Green Fingers Part 1.


Hi Everyone
 Crumbs,deep breath, here we go. Now then, this is a new comic, created a few weeks back, both to satisfy my artistic needs and as a tribute to one of my favourite artists Stvkar whose art i follow over at deviant art. If you know his work you will know where I am coming from, however if you do not not know his work, it does not matter, because you will find out.
 That out of the way, I was not sure how to post this. A page at a time seems mean and slow, whilst all 21 pages at once seems mental and if I may say wasteful and disrespectful to my self and the work I put into it. Plus, I can sit behind this multi page comic for a few weeks and create some new art, whist posting these. 
Lets face it I like a good tease and cliffhanger.
 So I have gone for 5 or 6 parts over the coming week, with each post numbered so hopefully all you kind people can read it in the right order and not have to come in mid point.
  Anyway that load of nonsense out of the way, here it is, An Andy and Aunt Jane adventure with just a hint of the 25th century.
  Hope you enjoy (because I love it)
XXX
Andy








Ha Hahhh!!!!
Cliffhanger.
XXX

20 comments:

  1. I think the cliffhanger will be enticing.. this is the way to keep them coming back for more... from one story teller to another..

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. praise indeed, thank you Shadoman. I do like a cliffhanger, just so long as I know there will be a conclusion.
      XX

      Delete
  2. You are so naughty teasing me like this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the possibilities!

    Will our lovely Andy be a meal?

    Will our lovely Andy bevcovered in a latex-like sap?

    Will Andy “go green?”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, I am so happy it seems to have kicked off so well
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Wow, Andy seems to be having a lot of trouble with plants, both now and in the distant future ;-) 'Do NOT water' - so a plant version of a gremlin then. We know that everything will come right in the end, so we can sit back and enjoy whatever wicked, embarrassing things happen to sweet Andy (who by the way is looking lovelier than ever. The gamine hairstyle really suits him!) Thank you always!

    PL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PL
      Happy new year to you.
      Yes looks like Andy is in for some very strange times, perhaps this is why he has such an attitude in the 25th century.
      We’ll have to get to see Andy in his glasses, apparently he looks really cute.
      Big hugs
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  6. Exciting and mysterious start!!
    Andy's look is very worked: impressive blue eyes, red shadows in the hair and tempting lips. He is irresistible despite a hard day's work.
    His sticky and slippery hands bring naughty moments to his mind.
    But you know I love heels so much that my eyesight always goes to them. I love how Andy has changed his beautiful pink peep toes by pointed heels an instant before he slipped. He is so flirty!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are naughty pointing that little shoe error, spank spank.
      Tha k you Andrew so really glad you liked it.
      Andy is as flirty as he is helpless
      XX

      Delete
  7. I hope Andy has finished his chores before the plant fell him. If not, Aunty will be displeased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she will be displeased all right Lee.
      XXX

      Delete
  8. Nice Crossplay on Gremlins and Day of the Triffids.

    Now what has that evil plant done to andy??
    There are so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mike,
      Yes Andy is in uncharted territory now
      XXX

      Delete
  9. Hello, Andy! I can't wait to see where this is headed. But I hope it involves keeping those beautiful heels on! Thank you for your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Samantha, when have you ever seen Andy without his heels, Aunt Jane simply would not allow it.
      XXX

      Delete
  10. Great work. Love the picture of Andy bending to examine the air plant in Slide 4.
    Your S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my Friend XXX
      Yes it is as if he has never seen one of those horror films, don't get too close, or touch it and definitely don't put your face in so close.
      Silly sissy
      XXXX

      Delete