Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 20 November 2018

New from Christeen


Hi Everyone
 No messing about, I have been away on a lovely trip and as usual need time to catch up. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing some of the super bits and bobs I have been sent. They are all wonderful and original. However speaking of originals here is the brilliant Christeen.
Enjoy
XXX





10 comments:

  1. I do not know about the first, and I do not think I want to know. Chastity is bad enough, but through the skirt? That must be one heavy material. Possible hiding some corsetry as well if I see his well developed figure correctly.
    As for the last, I think those Ladies are just jealous of his tight, firm derriere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I should have thought of your interpretation, but there's no chastity as part of the skirt. My intention was simply that Chris would be unable to remove it.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. A-ha, I am enlightened. Thank you.
      He has developed quite the voluptuous figure. He will be drawing attention wherever he goes, or is taken. I wonder if his friend and admirer will show up.

      Delete
  2. The Chastity Skirt is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big thank you Kitka for your lovely compliment. I wouldn't want one locked on me, .. or would I?
      Christeen.

      Delete
  3. I love the last picture showing those white baby dolls. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that Chris likes wearing his baby doll with the girls, though he wouldn't admit it.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Have to agree with Mickey TV Love the Baby dolls and poor Chris.. now he needs Butt implants for a more well rounded derrière.

    I also like the chastity skirt, but I have to ask, what is that little round thing mid skirt? and also , what if Chris needs to pee

    Great work all around.. and Christine.. I plan to get something to Andy for the Holidays and I will ask him to forward you a copy

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it Shadoman. That little round thing connects to the front side, but who knows what might be going on inside.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Daniela is doing her "Delay of Release" routine on your throbbing swollen cock… Visit K KLIXEN Store

    ReplyDelete