Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 24 March 2017

Coming soon

Hi Everyone
  I need to say abig and deep thank you for your ever so kind words or support and encouragement, you really are such sweet people, I am deeply touched and warmed by them all. Thank you so very very much.
XXXX

  I have been getting my feelings back in line and have completed a new piece of art, but as I do not wish to crowd the superb Christeen, I shall wait to publish it on Monday.
  However as a born tease I will  offer you this little snippet, just to tickle you naughty bones.
XXX
Andy


4 comments:

  1. Now that is a tasty morsel, and I am talking on the woman up front. I love the hair, kind of tousled, and how her lipstick matches her finger varnish. I wonder what she is thankful for? Looking so HOT? or being let out off the leash for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, I can wait till Monday - but I can't wait to see the full picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some tease. But the best thing is to have you back. That's not a tease, that's a delight. Somehow I think Andrew has a new career in advertising. Let's see tomorrow.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could it be that the image behind the shop owner is wearing Andrew's new outfit? Oh I should wait until tomorrow, but it is fun speculating.

    ReplyDelete