Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 17 April 2014

Stunning new Breathless Fashion

  Hi Everyone
     I thought I should post a small piece about the stunning new designs from Breathless Latex.
      I have been a lover of their designs for ages and these new items are just gorgeous.




Left and Below
This stunning jacket is just amazing. So well cut and styled, in deep emerald green and trimmed with sleek black, it is a simple yet eye catching piece. Add that cute hat and you have  perfection.
  
Left and below
The search for a simple classic white blouse ends here. Perfect for the office? 
Yes why not especially when teamed with that black pencil skirt, 


Below
I adore this Blouse. It is so simple yet so sexy and like most of this collection could be worn with anything and at any time. Gorgeous colour.
 


This Animal print skirt with White Jacket and animal print detail, it just so simple and classy it could be worn anywhere.




This stunning Military uniform is so beautifully detailed and finished and I even like the colour.



For more visit their brilliant site here

Check out the Trixie dress. WOW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment