Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 21 June 2013

Keira Knightley in red latex...Video!

Hi everyone
  I don't know what the heck this is all about, but the idea of Keira Knightley in red Latex was just too good to miss and it ain't a fake either!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Hmm, while I really like that dress, looks very sophisticated yet sexy, it doesnt look like latex at all. Searched the web and didnt find any statement concerning this. Do u have a source for this? Would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I do not have absolute proof, however the way the material falls does look like unpolished latex. I can though offfer this link as evidemce http://forums.kinkyg.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13783
      Thank you so much for commenting and please let me know what you think.
      X

      Delete
  2. Slow down your beating heart. Yes, she's lovely but ..... You know the rest.
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found another pic of Miss Knightly in latex gloves.
    http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/27/100527121202841407.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my Anon friend.
    Many thanks for that link. It is a beautiful pic. You can't help thinking it took a while to slide those long gloves on just right.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete