Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 6 February 2013

New Art. Lease Option

Hi Everyone,
  Here is a new piece of art, all pink and shiny, with another poor boy about to find himself feminised.
   Hope you like it
XXX
Andy







7 comments:

  1. very good looking maid
    love your drawings more please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we can see what you were dreaming about on your sick bed this week. Very lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you make Comics or just single pictures? Btw great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments (apart from the annoying spam that got though)
    My body may have been ill S but my head was fine :-).
    I only have time for the single images but i hope they might inspire peoples minds to create the rest of the story in their minds.
    Thanks again
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heу there, I thinκ your site might be havіng browser compatіbіlitу iѕsues.

    When I look at youг websitе іn Safari, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explοrer, іt hаs somе overlapping.

    I just wanteԁ to givе yοu a quick hеads up!
    Οther thеn that, excellent blog!

    my website how to get rid of heartburn fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. ӏ'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: massage therapy in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Quick questіon that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trуing to find
    a templatе oг plugіn that might be ablе to
    fix thiѕ іssuе. If you havе any suggestions, рlease sharе.
    Ϻany thankѕ!

    Feеl free to ѕurf to my weblog ...
    how to burn belly fat fast for women

    ReplyDelete