Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 23 September 2012

At last. The return of Nancy Dell' Olio.

Hi everyone.
  Yes she is back. After laying low for a few weeks, the utterly gorgeous Nancy Dell'Olio returns with this stunning leather outfit worn this week to a London Fashion week event .
   Let's face it it takes confidence to go head to toe in leather these days especially at 51and I do not care what anyone thinks, she is one sexy woman.
 

Nancy Dell'Olio opts for all-black at the Palladium Visions Party in London

Acok1yd4

Party girl: Nancy decided against changing her outfits for the two parties, and hit both events in her all-black ensemble

XXXX
Andy



3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. Leather top with baby pelmet skirt, leather leggings and OTK suede boots: Nancy is just wonderful. Superb. (Why didn't you enter her for Top Trumps?) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi S
    I would have entered her. I even thought about it, i mean there is your winning card right there, but i had already played my hand and bot wanting to start a shoot-out i stayed with it.
    Blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, I guess you already know of those, but here they are:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/strictly_come_dancing/3999080/Nancy-DellOlios-rubber-dress-returns.html
    and http://i39.tinypic.com/3583moh.jpg
    and http://piqtured.photoshelter.com/search?KW=Nancy+Dell%27olio&I_DSC_AND=t&I_DSC=Nancy+Dell%27olio+&I_USER_ID=U0000fVBRVbntnnY&_ACT=search
    Have fun sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete