Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 27 October 2011

New piece of my own Art

Hi Everyone,
 This is a new piece of art i originally created it years ago, but like many of my drawings needed quite a bit of love to get it to an viewable standard. I like this one very much and hope you agree the time t get it clean was worth it.
 It has taken on a new meaning for me, since my present place of work is blessed with 3 or 4 very beautiful women and 2 rather cute guys, but don't say that out load. The most lovely is my friend Shelia. I can say her name out load as she is unlikely to read this. She is one of those brilliant lights which everyone should have in their lives, very much like my beloved Gi, to whom i owe so much, especially over the last few days when i have been very low. but that is another story. Thanks Gi XXXX.
  Anyway Shelia is a devout believer in the church of Stiletto, the higher and slimmer the better In fact i do believe if ever she wore flats she would fall over. But what i want to say here is something i might not be able to say to her face.
. Sheila i think you are gorgeous and i would so much love to introduce you to my world, i know you would look amazing in latex honey. Oh and one last thing. 
  Ask him out, you silly woman, because if he dos not fancy you he must be Gay, in which case step aside i am coming through!!!.

 Sorry just had to get that out. 
Hope you like this.
XXX


7 comments:

  1. I'd love a dress code like that, if my colleagues were as lovely as those 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to implement that dress code here at the Plaza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Andy, I see in this presentation that it is about your friend "Shelia" (except at the end, where her name becomes "Sheila").
    Is it indeed the same Sheila, your friend, originally from Liverpool, but met in Lyon?
    Kisses
    XXX V * DB *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh that is an old piece. Yes my friend that is about my friend Sheila (Shelia is a typo) however she was just a friend,work colleague back then and I had not had the nerve to ask her up yet. I owe my friend S for so much encouragement
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear Andy, for your answer.
      So, if I understand correctly, this is not your current friend Sheila, but another, namesake?
      TXxx V * DB *

      Delete
    3. No this is Sheila, my Sheila, though the hair is not the same, but I did name the character after Sheila.
      XX

      Delete