Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
A preview of a new
piece of my own
art.
It is a warm and
peaceful moment
at Aunt Janes cottage.
We can see by the details
this is early in Andy's
amazing journey.
No Sisterhood,no
debts to be replayed
no worries.
Hi Everyone
Happy Friday XXX
Quick note. I will not be about for most of next week, I am off to visit some very special friends whom I have not seen for way too long,they are very special and gave me the best and most amazing time of my life.
It's a kind of spur of the moment thing, so I have little planed and only a small bag ready, but it's an invitation I can not turn down, especially when my ticket has been paid for .
So I will see you in a weeks time, when I will return ,I will do with more fun and games and stories and clips and contributions from all your favourites.
Patreon will have some stuff if you would like to pop on over there.
But before then lets check out this weeks classic Christeen selection from Miss Kimmi.
XXX
Andy
7/15/25 -1471 - This must be femininized heaven where every once boy has been transformed into a lovely young lady like Chris. And now each Miss can experience bridal bliss! This debuted on 2/28/20 also right here on Andy Latex.
11/13/20- 1657- Chris can only imagine what ideas his Auntie Julia has in store for feminizing him even further. Having his hair set in rollers is unnerving enough. Sofie and Auntie Julia will delight in their sweet girl in curls. Debuted 11/13/20 right here on Andy Latex.

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
Enjoy your time away. You deserve it. And I'm sure your friends will love having you to stay. Treasure those precious moments.
ReplyDeleteS xxx
Another set of adventures. Never a dull moment as he is moved from one to the next. Why should she spoil the surprise? Doesn't every girl love surprises?
ReplyDeleteContinued thanks for keeping Christeen alive.
ReplyDeleteChristeen
👍
DeleteNot only thanks to Christeen, but I also really appreciate how Miss Kimmi has curated these selections. You've done a great job.
DeleteS x
Christeen, It's been a pleasure and an honor. You are so welcome.
DeleteAnd thanks for your kind words, Skintwo01
DeleteChristeen, It's been a pleasure and an honor. You are so welcome.
ReplyDeleteProfite bien avec tes amis tu le mérite bises Andy ,bravo a Mademoiselle Kimmi pour son travail
ReplyDelete