Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
A grandmother feels
she wants something
more, something
special. All her
friends have, but
what does she really
want.....
Ah yes now that
would be special
Hi Everyone
As I said in Friday, I will be away for a few days so there will be no Wednesday round up or possibly Friday posting this week. Rest assured I will be back next week .
Here is a little follow on from last weeks post with Andy in that amazingly hot dress and parasol. Well I thought I can't end it there so we have 2 versions of the follow-up image, one with Andy jus walking away and one with him displaying how hot and wet he is in that dress.
See you all soon
XXX
Andy



Is that just perspiration Andy is leaking as he walks up the stairs to meet his fate? And is that fate going to include whipped cream?
ReplyDeleteS xxx
Someone is thrilled with the view. As for me, from the tip of her heels to the flurry of her red tresses, pure delight. As if those legs would not entice every red blooded male, and more than a few Ladies as well.
ReplyDeleteThat's a deliciously thick ass on Andi! Padding, perhaps, or natural? Or nature with a little help...
ReplyDeleteJ adore la robe en latex j aimerais porter la même tenue même a transpirer c est pas grave Andy est super sexy
ReplyDelete