Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Superb Fiction "In Her Debt"

Hi Everyone
   Going to be real cheeky here and point you all to a brilliant writer of Sissy, fem fiction. I am honored to know the author by another name, but he writes under the name TheKeenReader.
  This story, is just the sort of thing I love to read, erotic, sexy, gentle, yet all the time with an air of feminine domination running through it. I have read it 4 times now and can't wait for the next part or hopefully parts. 
This is called "In Her Debt" and features wonderful characters in an exciting situation, written in superbly sensual detail.
Please follow the link.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=64116547
   I wish my head would allow me to get back into such long form writing, but in the meantime I am more than happy to sit back and read such exquisite work as this.
  Thank you to the Author and I hope you do not mind my spreading your work to my readers.

  Best wishes
Andy
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. M'Lady Andi
    Thank you for your link. I started the story, but only read four segments before being called away. I link the way his , soon to be, captors are maneuvering him into a well designed corner. Like a game of chess, creating a trap from as many sides as possible.
    I hope you get back to writing as well. Your stories have a unique perspective, and were a pleasure to read over and over. You are missed.
    I hope all is well in your world.

    Stay safe
    hugs
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Thank you for your comment, I know the Author will be very grateful. X.

      As for my writing, I too wish I could, sometimes a head of ideas is not much fun
      XX

      Delete
    2. Wish that I could help, M'Lady

      Delete
    3. Bless you Lee that is very sweet of you.XXX

      Delete
    4. I do have that side, or perhaps it is you that draws it out of me. I could give you a message ? Starting with your shoulders and ending wherever you like. I will bring the wine.
      XYXY
      nibbles
      Lee

      Delete
    5. And I will bring the slippery slidey Nuru gel,
      XXX

      Delete
  2. I'm not religious at all, but I might seriously consider going to church if there were really women like that in the congregation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there were, the world might be a better place.
      XX

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the kind words guys means a lot, I have put a new chapter on there today. Ideas and suggestions welcome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is thank you my friend for letting us read your superb work.
      XX

      Delete
    2. Subsequent chapters will be on my new blog from now on of course :)

      Delete