Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Monday, 27 February 2012

NEWS AND STUFF.

Hi everyone,
 I thought it about time i got up to date with a few things, so here is a little bit of what has been happening.

 My very sweet friend Skintwo.   S to me has created a very sweet little blog all for me, which is very very kind of him and i would like to direct you to it s you too can enjoy the naughtiness.
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/?zx=16e287c1faa3dba5
It has lots of very sexy little things pics, videos and stuff and i hope you al have some fun. Oh and pease don't forget to say hi to S when you are there. He really is a sweetheart.
Thank S
XXX

Also i have been contacted by the editor of Lustomic and asked if i would like to create a comic strip for the site. This i must say is a huge honour as the art there is some of the very best on the net. It is something i would love to try, But as with us all it would be finding the time. I am at present considering my plan. We shall see, but the thought of seeing poor Andy and is Aunt Jane in a full on, latex strip is quite a thought.
http://lustomic.com/home.php
http://lustomic.com/catalog.php?cID=2&rand=703081
http://lustomic.com/comic_preview.php?iID=52&rand=821365&r=t




Thanks for reading.
XXX
Andy


4 comments:

  1. Dear Andy, The Lustomic opportunity is one you really ought to try. It shows you how much your work is appreciated and what a great picture story you could produce. Go girl!
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! well deserved fame. how about i write text and you do the images for one?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi S, Hi Asudem.....I really wish I could commit to such an opportunity, but really do not think I could.Maybe 6 months ago I might have, but I don't think I could right now. Believe me I am gutted.
    Sorry, Asudem I hope I have not disappointed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok dear, work in irl is always getting in the way. i am sooo behind myself with blogging i feel guilty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete