Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Influential Art

Hi everyone.
  This i hope is something different. The following art had a great effect on me. I first came across it when it was used to illustrate a story in the first fetish magazine i ever had the nerve to buy, the brilliant Marquis magazine.
http://www.marquis.de/blog/
 And that was the only time i ever came across it. i did not know who it was by or anything, only that the clean and simple drawings of women in bizarre latex bondage and peril, had made a very lasting impression on my fledgling fetish mind.
 Anyway a few days ago i just came across a whole gallery of them and so snapped them up so as to be able to share them with you. I hope you like them and if anyone has any links to any more please please let me know.
XXX






I do hope you liked these and as i said if you do have any information about them do please let me know. Thanks,
XXX
Andy

7 comments:

  1. They may have made an impression on you, but what a lovely impression. Sweet and sexy.
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it myself (too rough lines, too extreme treatments) but: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7393751@N05/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3040087/Gerda-Latex-BDSM-Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. The power of the blogger is unleashed!.
    Thank you Anon and tb for your wonderful leads in my search. I really do appritiate you taking the time to message me.
    Thank you.
    And yes Anon i get what you mean totally, but there is still something simple and elegant about them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoy them and I know that some of the content may not be liked by some but I can't please everybody , much as I would like to ! Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.germanmistress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your great post. Really you gave good experience on sex. This is more informatics and useful adult site. All article is relevant and unique. I like this kind of blog where i can gain a good knowledge about sex . I have visited more site but I like other one. That is good informatics. and you can buy all kind of sexy product. click here Latex Bondage

    ReplyDelete