Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Monday, 23 May 2011

My Fantasy.

Hi
  This is a bit odd, but this is the first time i have ever updated my blog as my other-self. I have sat at a computer and worked whilst watching my painted nails slip across the key board before but some how this feels different.
 So a quick explanation.
  I am lucky enough (more lucky than you can imagine) to be in a loving relationship with a very sweet couple, an older coulple who have encouraged me to explore my feminine side to our mutual pleasures.
 To my lady i am a maid, doll and "niece' to be taught and guided whilst for my master (i don't like that word it sounds too harsh, but i can't think of another to explain our relationsip), to he, i am a toy, a pet and lets say....a little more.
  Together they have introduced me to their private circle of friends who, like they, are into the more elegant side of the fetish scene. Dinner parties, balls, that sort of things.
  Anyway whenever i stay with them, which is becoming more and more often. I am known as Amanda the English maid or when not on duty Miss Amanda Louboutin. (after my favourite shoes, also after the shoes which brought us together, but that is, as they say, is another story).
  I am going on a bit now so here is my ultimate fantasy. To be a Marquis cover girl.
http://www.marquis.de/blog/




I do hope the publishers of this superb magazine forgive me my bit of fun.

Thanks for reading this little ramble.
 Kisses and dreams
Amanda
XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Great cover art Amanda "kisses"
    Hopes to see your dream fullfilled one day ^-^
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete